We are set to arrive on Saturday for a 7-night stay at the Poly and have a reservation for the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show on Sept 27th. From the forecasts I have seen, it looks like potential rain and/or storms throughout all of next week. Does the Luau get cancelled due to rain? And if so, what is the refund policy? Here's my dilemma - We are on the Dining Plan and the Luau takes up 2 TS credits. If those credits end up being added back to our account, my fear is that we will be unable to use them! From everything I've read and my own conversations with Disney Dining, most (if not all) table service restaurants are TOTALLY BOOKED next week.