So my pay in full date is today. I am not yet 100% sure that the dates will work (but I think they should), so I tried to move the cruise date further out online this afternoon and wasnt able to do so. I tried calling a little while ago to do it over the phone, but DCL closes at 8pm! So now I can pay in full tonight and hope the dates will work, but if they don't work out (I should know wthin a week or so if they will work) will lose our deposit (do I still lose the deposit if I switch to a different date, rather than cancel?) What happens if I just don't pay it off tonight? Will they automatically cancel and refund all the money, or would they refund the $ minus the deposit? Anyone know? This is what I get for waiting until the last day!!