What happened to the DVC Rent Trade Board?

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by AnnetteF, Aug 26, 2011.

1. AnnetteF

AnnetteF DIS Veteran

OK, I haven't needed it or looked for it in a while, but I was thinking of renting out our remaining 80 points for this use year and I came on looking for the rent trade board and it is GONE! :confused3 Can someone tell me what happened to it? If it is gone, any ideas on what else I could do to find someone to rent points? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

You need to be logged in to see the Rent/Trade Board. Now that you logged in to post the question, try again. It will be there. :)

4. AnnetteF

AnnetteF DIS Veteran

Thanks! Now it is there.

5. mousefansmom

mousefansmom DIS Veteran DVC Gold

I found out today that you must have 50 evenly non rent/trade posts per year to offer your points. I am really bummed because although I haven't been active lately (hardly had time to go to the bathroom 50 times in the last year!), I swear by Disboards and have been a member here for 10 years. I thought I could help someone with a very cheap last minute rental, just about GIVING the points away, but now I am stuck with points that will expire next week. Thankfully there weren't many, but I still hate to see them go to waste. If I want to pay for a Disboard membership I can post, but it apparently takes 24 hours and more money than I would make on renting. Just a bummer!

6. starry_solo

starry_solo DIS Veteran

Or you can hurry and post on all the forums. *lol* Is there any availability at VGC for sometime this week?

7. been2marceline

been2marceline <font color=teal>Fish are Food, not Friends!<br><f

That won't work... the trick word is "evenly" - they have a unique formula to keep anyone who has just came back to the boards from posting....

8. mousefansmom

sending you a pm so I don't hijack the thread :0)

9. BUDDYBEAR

BUDDYBEAR DIS Veteran

GOOD LUCK ON OUR RENTING :cool1:

10. mousefansmom

Only 2BR at VGC from tomorrow until next Thursday...