What happened to the DVC Rent Trade Board?

AnnetteF

DIS Veteran
OK, I haven't needed it or looked for it in a while, but I was thinking of renting out our remaining 80 points for this use year and I came on looking for the rent trade board and it is GONE! :confused3 Can someone tell me what happened to it? If it is gone, any ideas on what else I could do to find someone to rent points? Thanks in advance!

You need to be logged in to see the Rent/Trade Board. Now that you logged in to post the question, try again. It will be there. :)

I found out today that you must have 50 evenly non rent/trade posts per year to offer your points. I am really bummed because although I haven't been active lately (hardly had time to go to the bathroom 50 times in the last year!), I swear by Disboards and have been a member here for 10 years. I thought I could help someone with a very cheap last minute rental, just about GIVING the points away, but now I am stuck with points that will expire next week. Thankfully there weren't many, but I still hate to see them go to waste. If I want to pay for a Disboard membership I can post, but it apparently takes 24 hours and more money than I would make on renting. Just a bummer!

Or you can hurry and post on all the forums. *lol* Is there any availability at VGC for sometime this week?

Or you can hurry and post on all the forums. *lol* Is there any availability at VGC for sometime this week?

That won't work... the trick word is "evenly" - they have a unique formula to keep anyone who has just came back to the boards from posting....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter