what happened to the 2014 Fantasy Western Caribbean dates?

There appear to be several in July. The entire year hasn't been released yet. Where are you looking?

Those are only the Eastern cruises. For some reason the Western ones are missing. I seen them when they were first announced

scknoll123 said:
Those are only the Eastern cruises. For some reason the Western ones are missing. I seen them when they were first announced

All the westerns out of Galveston in 2013 fall disappeared as well. They're up to something...

All the Western Cruises that port in Jamaica are the ones that are not available. It seems like stated above, they are up to something.

I called DCL asking the same question. We went to book the 8/30 cruise and it was gone. They said they were doing something to their website but the cruises were staying the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter