What goes on during the Wednesday night chat?

TheTXTaylors5

He's the Mickey to my Minnie
:surfweb: Wednesday seems to come and go and I forget to get online in the evening to check out the weekly chat. If DH decides to play his XBOX360 Live tonight, I may actually get on and see what all the hoopla is about. Do people just throw out random topics? How does it flow? I've heard Julie joke about people doing finger exercises beforehand. Does it move that quickly? Being on the DISboards for two years now, I know DISers are a VERY chatty group in general. I can't wait!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Hope to chat with y'all tonight. :goodvibes

- Jennifer

It's mayhem...

;)

The chat is fun! Last week, we were unsupervised. It was sheer pandemonium!!

Ok, not really...it does move quickly. And it is kind of random as far as topics go. It always turns to food at some point in the conversation...

Come join us!

Argh! I keep missing the Podchat! I have a girls' night tonight AGAIN :( So I guess I'm forced to communicate with live humans as opposed to the cyber humans.

It goes so fast, you can barely keep up - be ready to speed read and type even faster

Does anybody know if there is a way to get a transcript of the entire chat session.

I always seem to forget about it too...what time is it?

Thanks Annette...I need to check this chat out!!

So what will we chat about tonight?

Food?
Pie?
Cake?
All things rum?
Will Kevin and John show up on time and spill more secrets about the cruise?

Who knows.......

:lmao:

Food?
Pie?
Cake?
All things rum?

Who knows.......

I vote for the rum!! MaiTais....Rum Punch....Rum and coke...zombies...etc...:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Oh my...I'm getting a buzz just thinking about those all!!! :rotfl2:

Drinking and chatting is not really possible as the posts go by so fast you wouldn't be able to read them.

See everyone tonight!

:surfweb: Wednesday seems to come and go and I forget to get online in the evening to check out the weekly chat. If DH decides to play his XBOX360 Live tonight, I may actually get on and see what all the hoopla is about. Do people just throw out random topics? How does it flow? I've heard Julie joke about people doing finger exercises beforehand. Does it move that quickly? Being on the DISboards for two years now, I know DISers are a VERY chatty group in general. I can't wait!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Hope to chat with y'all tonight. :goodvibes

- Jennifer

To get an idea, click on any webpage with text (like a thread page or blog, maybe), then hold down the downward arrow. ZZZZOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

Red Bull ... I'm just sayin' :hyper:

:banana: Thank you for all the responses. Now, I am keeping my fingers crossed DH will play Halo3 tonight. Not that I would have to twist his arm or anything. He usually gives me the puppy dog eyes like a little kid and I know his friends from work are online that evening. I love my "big kid". :love:

Food?
Pie?
Cake?
All things rum?

Who knows.......

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! (Okay, now that I have Stacey's voice in my head! :rotfl:)

It goes so fast, you can barely keep up - be ready to speed read and type even faster

Sometimes, that happens on the DISboards when people are close to a pirate:. I assume there isn't a "40 seconds rule" for the chat????? ;)

8:45 to 10:30 pm EST

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the time! That was my next question.

I vote for the rum!! MaiTais....Rum Punch....Rum and coke...zombies...etc...:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Oh my...I'm getting a buzz just thinking about those all!!! :rotfl2:

I have a really yummy rum/midori drink . . . Midori Colada. I have at least three every Disney cruise. Plus, it is the lovely lime green DIScolor.

Okay, I'm doing my finger exercises and getting prepared for "super" chat as I type. :rotfl2: Hope to see y'all on there this evening!

- Jennifer

To get an idea, click on any webpage with text (like a thread page or blog, maybe), then hold down the downward arrow. ZZZZOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

Red Bull ... I'm just sayin' :hyper:
:upsidedow Yep...that just about sums it up...

As in IT guy, i feel a bit embarrased, but i just use the link at the top for chat correct. then my user name wdw 24/7 and my password right??

Thank you for the quick reply by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter