What gifts did you get for taking the DVC tour?

TiggerMan2007

Mouseketeer
What gifts if any did you get for taking the DVC tour?

DW and I did not take a tour and just did our research online and decided to buy since we have been to disney 8 times in the last 6 years anyways. We knew we wanted it.

I just wanted to know what I should ask our Vacation Club Guide for as a gift since they didn't have to bring us on the tour and we bought anyways......I want the gift I would have got if I went......LOL......Just curious, please reply to help me fuel my efforts.

we went last july and got fast passes and ice cream.

I think the freebies were for those who actually took the time out of their day to do the tour. You will get a tote bag for actually buying.

We bought last Thursday, but the paperwork is arriving today and we should close as soon as we send it back tomorrow.

I just wanted to see if I could get a little something more out of them, since we bought anyways without the tour. I hear the tote bag is pretty good. I guess we will see.

We took a tour and received the four passes with three fast passes each, it is supposed to make up for the time that you miss at the parks while touring the resort. I don't think that they give other gifts besides that and the tote bag.

With our papers we received the tote bag.

My tote bag just arrived along with all our paperwork and temporary member cards!!!I guess it's all but official now.

My tote bag has zippers as well!!!!

Thanks for all of the help, I will see if our guide will send us some fast passes or have them waiting for us when we check in our our first trip this June.

this past weekend we were at SS and my mom and fiance both took the tour. I am already a member. We all got a pin, a dream book, and they each got a 50$ gift voucher and I got two $50 gift vouchers for them touring. Considering I was sleeping while they went I think I made out pretty well!! also-my mom ended up buying.

this past weekend we were at SS and my mom and fiance both took the tour. I am already a member. We all got a pin, a dream book, and they each got a 50$ gift voucher and I got two $50 gift vouchers for them touring. Considering I was sleeping while they went I think I made out pretty well!! also-my mom ended up buying.

This is encouraging- I am taking my parents to wdw next year and mom wants to do the tour- maybe we will get some sweet moolah! Is the gift voucher like a wdw gift card or spendable like Disney dollars?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter