What food is for sale at Pop?

AmericangirlinFrance

DIS Veteran
Well, after much switching back and forth (does anyone else do this, changing resorts multiple times? :lmao: ) we are staying at Pop the first week in June!

My question - we will not be renting a fridge for our week, and there aren't any fridge swaps open, so I am going to bring a cooler to fill with ice to keep milk, etc. in. (We won't have a car, either). Can someone tell me what perishables are for sale at the Pop store - like milk, fruit, lunch meat, etc? I haven't been able to find that info anywhere. I am going to bring most of our non-perishable snacks with me. Thanks!

When I was at All Star Movies in January.. I believe they have similar food courts they had Milk, Juices, bananas, grapes, lot's of fruit, I don't remember seeing lunch meat though.

Funny I don't recall alot of food for sale....other than the food court food.
You could buy the 1litre milks and pieces of bread and lots of fruit but not like a corner store with food. CBR has an area with food like that for sale but I don't recall seeing that at POP...of course that was a year ago (may2006) but ......you may want a garden grocer delivery.
www.gardengrocer.com
:woohoo:

We stayed one night at POP (last Saturday night) and I remember seeing fruit, milk, juices, etc. for sale but I don't remember seeing lunch meat. There was soooo much food there, that I didn't really pay too much attention to it b/c it was a ton.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter