What Food Do You Most Miss At WDW??

Rose & Crown used to serve a vegetarian shepards pie that was absolutely delicious! It was easily my favorite vegetarian meal of that trip. Unfortunately, it's no longer on the menu.

Figaro Fries

figarofries.jpg

Prime rib and horseradish mashed potatoes from Yachtsman Steakhouse...the best meal on property. ;)

Mine's really simple the cheese blintzes at Tusker House breakfast (only 20 more days and I can indulge there!!):)

Rose & Crown used to serve a vegetarian shepards pie that was absolutely delicious! It was easily my favorite vegetarian meal of that trip. Unfortunately, it's no longer on the menu.

Yes, that was so good. The last time we went they served a sort of quiche instead.

My answer is the Crawfish pasta at Bonfamilles. Fortunately, I learned how to make it at home. :)

Real hot dogs on real buns. The chicken blend dogs on wheat buns just don't cut it.

Second to that would be the prime rib at Rose & Crown.

Fois gras
Todd English's Blue Zoo, Foi Gras Terrine! ;) It's a start!

I miss the old Coral Reef menu and chefs from long ago! You could add a lobster tail on the side and it would come with drawn butter, perfectly cooked!

Yes, that was so good. The last time we went they served a sort of quiche instead.

My answer is the Crawfish pasta at Bonfamilles. Fortunately, I learned how to make it at home. :)

That sounds absolutely spectacular!! Did you find a recipe? Or 'invent' it yourself?

Alas, I have been a few times now since they stopped offering the french toast loaf. I still miss it!:worried:

I miss the fried brie appy at 50's Prime Time. That was soooo delish!!!

I remember the beaver tails!

We miss the Fettucine Alfredo at Alfredo's which is now Tutto Italia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter