What floors are non-smoking at VWL?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where the non-smoking rooms are at VWL?

We have a 1br reserved.

If we have a 1br NS room reserved does that mean that the studio that may be attached to our 1br will be occupied by non-smoking guests?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know where the smoking rooms are at VWL, but I am 99.99% sure that both halves of a lock off unit have the same smoking designation.

If you have a non-smoking 1 bedroom and smell smoke from the connecting studio portion, I'd certainly call the desk and ask to be moved! I'd explain that the connecting studio's occupants are not adhering to the non-smoking designation.

FWIW, I don't think you have to worry about this as I think most people respect the smoking rules. Sure hope you don't get neighbors that don't respect the rules or encounter a CM that tells guests it's OK to smoke in a non-smoking room!

Good luck!

I think that all of the smoking rooms are on the second floor, but there are also a few NS rooms there too. We were in one two years ago. I don't remember the number, but it faced the walkway between WL and VWL.

I don't know if the entire floors are designated as Non Smoking, but we've stayed on the 4th and 5th floors at VWL and were in non-smoking units each time. For some reason, I seem to recall that the second floor might be the smoking floor, as MaryJ said.

HI. We were just in #2542 on floor 2, and it was non-smoking. It seemed about half the floor was n/s and half was smoking. I loved our room but hated being surrounded by smokers. They were all out on the balconies! I have allergies and hate smoke and kept running inside to escape it... Kind of a pain. I did check some of the doors to the rooms of these balconies and I saw they were n/s. I guess these folks figure smoking on the balconies is OK. :( I know debates have raged here about this... we were just bummed because we seemed to be surrounded by smokers...

Anyhow, back to point. Floor #2 is mixed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter