What fashion fad do you wish you could forget?

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by jenweaver, Feb 20, 2013.

1. writerriann

writerriann Mouseketeer

:lmao: I was just thinking about the three pairs of different colored socks.

Ties and hats with big flowers for girls (think Blossom) :rolleyes1:

I'm not sure what they were called but those plastic round things you could use to scrunch up and tie your shirt to one side. It was almost like a scrunchie for your shirt :scared1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. marcyinPA

marcyinPA <font color=blue>I'll never forget the strong, pun

Didn't read the posts, so this might have already been said- but- Banana Clips! They were so stupid!!! That big mane of hair....:crazy2:

4. marcyinPA

marcyinPA <font color=blue>I'll never forget the strong, pun

I still have mine!!! My mother saved them- and I didn't know it until my DS13 was planning his Halloween costume and needed suspenders. She pulls these rainbow suspenders out of her drawer!! I'm keeping those suckers forever!! :rotfl:

5. cybrkitn

cybrkitn We called it Bonko

ITA! I wore them back when I was a kid (under 10) and now look back at the pictures of me wearing them and I shudder.

I :love: the skinny jeans! Hey, I wore them as a teenager in the 80's (of course with a higher waist line) and still love them! My mom wore them back in the 60's.

6. cybrkitn

cybrkitn We called it Bonko

I remember wearing my leg warmers over my skinny jeans back in the 80's. I was very surprised to see them back "in" again.