What exactly is included in 7 for 4 deal?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by DNBois, Apr 20, 2004.

1. DNBois

DNBois DIS Veterans & CBR Lovers!!!

Can anyone tell me this deal includes - I know that you pay for 4 nights and get 3 free but does it include UPH at no additional cost. I saw that someone mentioned this and DH and I are debating about whether or not to renew our APs so we would like to know before we spend the $$$ - any help is much appreciated:)

2. rileyroosmom

rileyroosmom DIS Veteran

The 7 for 4 deal is you pay for 4 nights, get 3 free. Included is the UPH, luggage tags, either $25 to Planet Hollywood, a poster, a round of golf or a leave a legacy tile and $100 in Disney Dollars. You had to be approved for the Visa in February and March and your trip must be booked by April 17 or 30, I forget which one. Hope this helped.

3. Disney Ron

Disney Ron It's not a lie, if you believe it.

I just did it last week and they told me it was the 30th.

Disney Ron

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. DNBois

Let me get this straight - you pay for four nights - that's it and you get three nights free PLUS UPHs for no additional cost. I just figured out that we could save over $1200 if we do this. Unfortunately, DH applied two weeks ago and hasn't heard - anyone have any suggestions - PLEASE!!!!

6. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

You pay for 4 nights of the room and 4 nights of the uph, you get 3 nights of the room and 3 nights of the uph free.

7. DNBois

Well, that makes more sense - does anyone have any advice - should we just do the 4 for 7 nights and purchase the AP - can you actually decline the UPH or no? Especially since we are going for 10 nights and not seven. Still need help - thanks!!

8. MickaMaizie

MickaMaizie Maizie and Hailey are my Disney Princesses

You have to get the package for the deal.