What exactly is going on the Week of May 7th, 2005.

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by WDWPARADISE, Sep 8, 2004.

1. WDWPARADISE

WDWPARADISE Earning My Ears

We saw another post about AAA rates and already filling up for this time because of the 50th at Disneyland. We are going this week and I guess we need to make reservations ASAP if it is filling up quickly.

Are they doing somekind of special things at WDW as well? If they are what are they doing at WDW to celebrate.

Thanks,

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Serena6010

Serena6010 Mouseketeer

I made a ressie for 5/13 at AKL because we are going on Disney cruiseline's 1st 14 day panama canal cruise to LA. Other cruisers could be making ressies that week...just a thought :)

4. kimkatmom

kimkatmom Mouseketeer

WDW -- We were told that ALL of the Disney parks will be celebrating Disneyland's 50th starting on 05-05-05. We have reservations starting on 05/07 at Old Key West.

Serena -- we too are sailing on the FL to CA cruise.

So excited!

Leslye

5. lynetteSC

lynetteSC <font color=red>Have you ever been BACK-DOORED?<br

well .. since you asked ... it is our 11th anniversary on 5/7! But, I doubt WDW will do anything that special for us! LOL! Sorry , couldn't help but reply to this one! :teeth:

I have heard that the 50th DL celebration will be a coast to coast event with lots of press coverage. There is a post somewhere about it:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=639488&goto=newpost