What er the chances that a Tusker House ADR will come available?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by zomama, Apr 26, 2013.

1. zomama

zomama Mouseketeer

I JUST decided I want to have breakfast at Tusker House on 5/16. Right now 10:50 is all that is left and I want something a little earlier. What are the chances I'll be able to get on ein the next 2 weeks? It would be for a party of 5.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. johnsonet

johnsonet DIS Veteran

There's always a chance.
    Just check on-line each day.
    You might also try calling once you're at WDW.
    Good luck.

4. benji2012

benji2012 Mouseketeer

From my experiences you can often get prime reservation more easily few days before you need it. I got a 7:30 pm dinner ressie about three days before we wanted it; on a Friday no less. I had tried sporadically for about six months and could only get lunch. I've done that with CG and a few others as well, but it is good to have a back up plan too!

5. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

Definitely keep checking even up to the day or two before! Especially now with the CC card guarantee, I think things are likely to open up even at the last minute as folks don't want to get charged for not cancelling. Good luck!:goodvibes

6. neodymm

neodymm Mouseketeer

Never give up! Persistence pays off with Disney ADRs. I'd also be tempted to snag the lunch ADR that is open as a backup and then go early if an earlier time does not open.

7. G719

G719 Mouseketeer

Last year I lucked into an 8:15 Tusker House for June. I had been checking every day, a few times each day and the early one came available a couple weeks before our trip. Good luck!

8. johnsonet

johnsonet DIS Veteran

I lucked into an early one too. 8:15 on a day in June when the park opens at 9am. So excited. It's been years since I've gotten in early to AK :banana:

9. gilesmt

gilesmt DIS Veteran

Definately keep checking right up until you leave. This trip next week is the first time I knew we were going three months or more early and I got every reservation I wanted, even BOG and CRT, but usually I have two or three weeks top, and I have always been able to get tusker house, chef Mickey, Crysal Palace for the times I want just before we go. So when less than a week out, check 20 times a day and you will get close to what you want. And that 10:20 has been there for a long time because I dumped it a few weeks ago when we changed dates to the 17th, where I was able to get 8:00. Our favorite breakfast is THE and you will get it.

10. gilesmt

gilesmt DIS Veteran

Don't forget to search for a party of 6, the system does not like party of 5, when I pushed in party of 6 it came up with 10:20, you can hold the sit for an infant, and then say the baby was fussy and grandma took her back to hotel. As long as some of the party shows up they don't charge the $10.