What entrees at Wolfgang Puck have a premium over DDP?

LoveBWVVBR

DIS Veteran
I just read up on the DDP, and it looks like some entrees at Wolfgang Puck Cafe have a premium when ordered on the DDP. Does anyone know which entrees these are? DH and I love Wolfgang Puck, and we'd love to eat there on the DDP. Thanks!

It might be an academic question, depending on a number of factors. Wolfgang Puck is not listed as a participating restaurant in the 2007 Dining Plan brochure.

Bicker, did you answer thier question? :confused3
OP, I think the only exclusion. Is the sushi, enjoy your vacation!! I am assuming you are going in 2006, on the DDP. So, you should have no problem. Enjoy!!

Bicker, did you answer thier question?
Sorry, but what I posted is all I know that is relevant. As I indicated, the question might now be academic.

Thank you both :) The question isn't exactly academic, since we're going in 2006. However, we live only 1 hour from Disney, so we'll be going in 2007 also. I would still do DDP w/o Wolfgang Puck, because it's still a great deal in my opinion.

I do like their sushi at Wolfgang Puck, but I like everything else there too. We'll definitely be booking this restaurant as an ADR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter