What d'y think of our trip planner?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hi everyone,

Going on March 31st for 2 weeks,this is our second trip, staying off site this time in Kissimmee (ASMu last time) Please feel free to comment or add some views if you feel like it...

Arrive Sunday evening,find hotel,dump luggage and go for a ride around Kissimmee to find a place to eat, then visit Wal Mart (first time) to stock up on essentials.

5 DAY HOPPER PLUS PASSES + 2DAY UNIVERSAL/I.O.A

MONDAY~ Sea World ~ All day.
EVENING~ Not sure yet (Any suggestions?)

TUESDAY~Magic Kingdom~ All day till close.

WEDNESDAY~Blizzard beach~ 9am-2pm.
AFTERNOON~ Shopping at one of the many malls.
EVENING~ Dinner show or Cirque.

THURSDAY~I.O.A.
EVENING~ Rezzies at Hard Rock Cafe.

FRIDAY~ Open day to let kids pick anything they want wether they just want to chill by the pool or go exploring.

SATURDAY~ Animal Kingdom, 1/2 day
EVENING~Old town Kissimmee.

SUNDAY~DISCOVERY COVE (The highlight of our hols!)
EVENING~Not sure yet (Any suggestions?)

MONDAY~ Busch Gardens, All day

TUESDAY~Typhoon Lagoon.
EVENING~ Let kids decide.

WEDNESDAY~Epcot, all day till close.

THURSDAY~MGM Studios,
EVENING~ Meal and Fantasmic package

FRIDAY~Free Day, Any suggestions?

SATURDAY~Back to MK(our Fave park)
EVENING~Meet with SMAX and Family and anyone else who may care to join us.

SUNDAY~ BOO HOO! Time to go home.

We still have to fit in Universal Studios.

Hi,

We allowed 1/2 day for animal kingdom and found that wasn't long enough, have you been there before?

After D.C. you may be tired , the kids and I spent most of the day in the water! Great day , you may want to go somewhere/do something that allows you to reflect on what a good experience it was !

Plan looks good to me! can I come too?

Kevin.

Hi Audrey - your plan looks excellent :)

I would certainly recommend Cirque - have you thought about booking tickets?
It really is a fantastic show and will leave you spellbound :)

Have a fantastic time :)

my only thought is that with 5 day passes you have to go to the park all day to get your moneys worth and then you end up exhausted.

With all the various offers on at the moment, would you be able to upgrade to a 7 day hopper which would give you a bit more flexibility to do a couple of half days?

for instance, I think trying to do all of Epcot in one day is too much.

bev

Just a comment on Water Parks, they don't open until 10 do they? Would it be better to shop am and then go to a water park?

Thanx for all your helpful replies,

About leaving water parks till afternoon, we have found that they get very buisy in A/N especialy considering we're going at Easter.

About the special offers on passes, all the special offers for WDW end in March 31st(we arrive that evening and probably wouldn't have time to use it on that day) and start again in May, there are no special offers for April that we know of(unless anyone knows different?)

We also considered getting 7 day passes without the special offers but with the age range of our party.i.e. 10,15.18 + two other adults it was going to work out rather expensive,and we've already made reservations at DC and a dinner show , Hard rock Live and are hoping to book 5 tickets for Cirquie du Soleil,PHEW! so i think we should draw the line there, you know how it is, we'll probably not have time to do all the things we'we planned and have already changed a couple of days around since i posted this yesterday.

Thanx again,
Always grateful for your comments,
Luv Audrey
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:bounce:

not long now!!

LOL Audrey - typical isn't it- they have various offers on all year, and none for when you will be travelling.

Have a great trip

Bev

Yeah! Bev,

Yuo'd think they knew we were coming or something! he he

luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxx:rolleyes:

My only comment is that we tend to find everyone more refreshed if we change parks during the day, so instead of MK all day, EPCOT all day........we'd do MK early to mid-day, or perhaps catch the 3.00pm parade, then leave, take a break and then go to EPCOT.
On the other day, we'd do EPCOT early, then leave and get to MK early evening to ride and catch the parades and fireworks.

Hmmm...,

Good idea Steve, Some more food for thought eh?
Oh well, back to the old drawing board again lol!

Thanx for the help Guys'n'Gals,
Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxxx:wave:

I'd suggest Bahama Breeze as a restaurant for either after SW or DC, it's just a couple of minutes drive from either and as long as you're there before 7.00 you shouldn't get too long a wait.

With the water parks , I've found the best way to enjoy them is to get the rides done earlier in the day, as it does get busier in the late afternoons. But if you get into the park early enough, you'll have no problem getting a good spot to relax in the wave pools and enjoy the lazy rivers later in the day. I wouldn't plan on getting away from the waterparks much before 4.00, but use the last couple of hours as relaxation and let the kids use the play areas/go off on their own , depending on their ages. I think your hopeful to get a waterpark,shopping AND a cirque trip all in one day. Previously we have taken a change of cloths and packed up from the water park about 4.00, taken a shower and changed, gone straight to DTD for something to eat and this generally leaves at most an hour to kill instpecting the shops in DTD before the Cirque. I found this was worked well as we were'nt under pressure to rush to cirque, I'd hate to spend all that money on the show and arrive late ( and sweaty)

Thanx for advice Vernon,

Most Helpfull, I'll have to get my thinking cap on again LOL;)

Luv Audrey
xxxxxxxxxx:)

Your plan sounds really good to me!

Unlike S'me we do what you have planned for and go to just one park in a day. But that would be much more appealing if you stay onsite which we don't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter