What drinks are for refillable mugs at POP Century?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by George69, May 16, 2007.

1. George69

George69 Mouseketeer

Hi. Please tell me, if you know, what drinks are allowed to be put into the refillable mugs at POP Century? Thank you :)

32 DAYS TO GO UNTIL POP!!!

I haven't been to Disney since I was 12...(I am 38!). I am soooo excited for my children ages 3 and 5, my eyes tear up when I think of the excitement to come!:cheer2:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. micksterlee

micksterlee DIS Veteran

coffee,several flavors of soda,tea,apple juice,frozen coke and hot chocolate.There may be others.

4. BuzzandAriel'smom

BuzzandAriel'smom DIS Veteran

coke, diet coke, sprite, lemonade too. There is a beverage station that has your fountain drinks and the other side has hot drinks.

5. SummersMom

SummersMom Mouseketeer

Minute Maid apple juice, coke, diet coke, sprite, root beer. Just a note that the only lemonade is Minute Maid Lite, there is no regular. Hot chocolate, coffee, tea. Frozen coke and Frozen blue-raspberry.

6. George69

George69 Mouseketeer

Thank you! I appreciate the info.!;)

7. Bev J

Bev J DIS Veteran

Nice to see they offer apple juice, I don't remember seeing that at other resorts. Love that lite lemonade too! And Hot chocolate sure helps make the coffee taste better!

Bev