What drinks are for refillable mugs at POP Century?

George69

Mouseketeer
Hi. Please tell me, if you know, what drinks are allowed to be put into the refillable mugs at POP Century? Thank you :)

32 DAYS TO GO UNTIL POP!!!

I haven't been to Disney since I was 12...(I am 38!). I am soooo excited for my children ages 3 and 5, my eyes tear up when I think of the excitement to come!:cheer2:

coke, diet coke, sprite, lemonade too. There is a beverage station that has your fountain drinks and the other side has hot drinks.

Minute Maid apple juice, coke, diet coke, sprite, root beer. Just a note that the only lemonade is Minute Maid Lite, there is no regular. Hot chocolate, coffee, tea. Frozen coke and Frozen blue-raspberry.

Nice to see they offer apple juice, I don't remember seeing that at other resorts. Love that lite lemonade too! And Hot chocolate sure helps make the coffee taste better!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter