• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What does your Dis-Name mean

TagsMissy

It's not always easy being the wife of a soldier.
just another one of those silly things as I am wasting time today :)

How did you come up with your Disname?... what's the story behind it/what does it mean, etc....

I'll go first:

TagsMissy evolved out of my hubby calling Little Miss Bossy or Naughty as in the Little Men books... from that I became Missy and one day eons ago I was thinking up a name for online messaging and his old call-sign was Tag so I became TagsMissy :thumbsup2 as one of my online alter egos. :surfweb:

th_kids_bossy.gif
th_unbranded-girls-t-shirt-little-miss.jpg

A friend in high school nicknamed me Wehttam. It's my name backwards. RD are just my last two initials.

It's a fake name I made up.
My real name is J. Lewis. :lmao:

C is the 1st initial of DD's name and G of DS's. The best I could come up with at the time. I would've been koolaidmoms but DP signed up to the DIS first. I should've gone with Koolaidmomstoo.

It refers to both of us and dates back to before we had kids. We were the first in our group to get married, buy a house etc. We had different people moving in and out of our house before kids. We used to have dinner for our friends when the whole group was in town and most of whom were still single at the time and most of them were existing on pizza and frozen dinners. So we became the koolaidmoms.

Now that we have kids we want to be that house where the kids come (so that we know what ours are doing and who they're with). So we will often have a bunch of kids playing in our yard and sometimes we break out with popcorn and koolaid.

Conc = short for "concierge"

Kahuna = Hawaiian term for an expert.

It's a reference to my old job ;)

my dad used to call me janiebobble (in a 60s sitcom in the UK there was a character who got called jeffreybobblesbombom by his gf - it came from there).

I'm not sure when it changed to bubble but it did!

It's a fake name I made up.
My real name is J. Lewis. :lmao:

That made me almost spew water all over my desk. Need to remember not to read your posts while drinking.

Anyhoo, Zeitzeuge in German means a Contemporary Witness....more or less. A friend of mine from Germany, helped me name my Blog I started about 10 years ago and she felt it was the perfect name for someone who was writing in a blog about their life that they witness.

Deep, huh?

Anyhoo, the name stuck with me. Use it as screen names, since many people recognize me by that name. Even have a nickname of Zeity.

f86sabjf

F86 sabre jet
but i changed the sj to JF to represent my name Jeff. I'm a aircraft afficianado..

Well, I go by another name on other sites, but it said that it already existed here (I never signed up here with it) so I had to change it if I wanted to join.
DVC - since I am now a member, Dan - is my first name, and 36 is my current age. Not very imaginative, but that is it in a nut shell.

No Pressure Over Cappuccino

Songwriters: Lashley, Nick;Morissette, Alanis

And you're like a 90's Jesus
And you revel in your psychosis
How dare you?

You sample concepts like hors d'oeurves
And you eat their questions for dessert
And is it just me or is it hot in here?

And you're like a 90's Kennedy
And you're only a million years old
They can't fool you

They'll throw opinions like rocks in riots
And they'll stumble around like hypocrites
And is it just me or is it dark in here?

You may never be or have a husband
You may never have or hold a child
You will learn to loose everything
We are temporary arrangements

And you're like a 90's Noah
And they laughed at you when you packed all of your things

And they wonder why you're frustrated
And they wonder why you're so angry
Is it just me or are you fed up

And god bless you in you're travels
in your conquests and queries...

:) I love reading this forum...DH is Todd and I am Lucretia.

Once upon a time I dated a blogger. She was in one part of Japan and I was in another, so we spent a lot of time on the phone with each other. When her readers asked why she was blogging less she told them she had a distraction. It seemed appropriate, so I've been using it ever since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter