What does a DVC noob need to bring/know?

We pack Baileys or Kahlua and usually get the refillable mugs when we go. We go to the food court and get coffee with a touch of hot chocolate and then top it off with some Kahlua or Baileys when we get back to the room. We put the girls in bed and sit to enjoy our coffee on the balcony or while we wind down in the room. Sometimes we pack a bottle of wine and a corkscrew sometimes we just bring the corkscrew and pick up a bottle of wine in Epcot.

I also pack a sharp knife and ziploc bags in various sizes. I pack Mickey Mouse bowls I picked up at target one year for cereal int he morning. I always pack Diet Pepsi as I prefer that over Coke and have it instead of coffee for breakfast. (I know that is really strange but it is the way I start the day). I also pack any medicine I think we might need. Tylenol, ibuprofen, antihistamines, decongestants, moleskin, bandaids body glide to prevent blisters.....

Laundry detergent, stain remover, downy sheets a laundry bag or sometimes a pop up hamper are always packed as well. I pack a beach bag to take things to the pool. A sharpie marker because you never know when you will need one. Scissors because I might need to remove a wristband from a party or cut a tag off a shirt that is bothering me.

Pennys and quarters for the penny press machines the girls love.

A power strip with multiple outlets as there are never enough in the room.

A few more BLT studio questions:

Can I request a crib here or do I need to being my own pack & play?

Does the Small fridge have a freezer compartment?

Can you tell me if it is the normal 4 cup coffe maker or is it one that uses pods, like a Kuerig? Thanks:)

Can you tell me if it is the normal 4 cup coffe maker or is it one that uses pods, like a Kuerig? Thanks:)

It's an 8-cup [full-sized] , Mr. Coffee brand [or something similar]. It uses a basket coffee filter.

I always take extra sugar and a cooler with half&half, milk, sodas. Since I drive, I also take a case of water - wonderful to put in the freezer and drink throughout the day. I think the studio refrigerator has a small freezer that would at least get your drinks cold, if not frozen.

Have a great time.

A few more BLT studio questions:

Can I request a crib here or do I need to being my own pack & play?

Does the Small fridge have a freezer compartment?

There will be a pack'n'play in the closet with a fitted sheet for the bottom. We used to bring a blanket from home for on top as they don't have small ones.

Small freezer at the top of the fridge - doesn't hold much.

I always pack beach towels. There are never enough towels for all my family and beach towels never get confused with their towels. I pack laundry detergent in a ziploc so I don't have to take a whole box. We have taken bottled waters and we would freeze them at night to take to the parks the next day. I take salt and pepper disposable shakers since the resort does not usually provide them. Because we drive, I pack a lot of stuff in a laundry basket then use the basket for laundry. Since we cook in the room, I also take the cheaper throw-away glad/rubbermaid containers for leftovers. Usually any kitchen tools/utensils you need can be requested. One of my trips I asked for a blender and they brought one up. Kids wanted milkshakes. We love staying DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter