what does 180 + 10 mean when it comes to booking ADRs?

danielephant

3rd family trip in January 2017
We are staying on property. And i just want to make sure i book as soon as i possibly can and don't want to miss the boat.

Thanks everyone!

At 180 days from your resort checkin you can begin to book ADR's for that day and up to the next 10 days of your vacation all on the same day. Off site guests must book at 180 days from each day of their vacation. So you have an advantage over off site guests for the next 10 ADR's of your trip.

thank you so much! that makes sense i just wanted to make sure that people that are staying on prop didn't get 10 days before everyone else ;)

Is it 180+length of stay or 180+length of stay maximum 10 days? Friends are staying 14 days and wondering if they can make all their reservations on one day 180+14, or if they will have to do 180+10, then the next morning the 11th day,next morning 12th day and so on.
Thanks.

At 180 days from your resort checkin you can begin to book ADR's for that day and up to the next 10 days of your vacation all on the same day. Off site guests must book at 180 days from each day of their vacation. So you have an advantage over off site guests for the next 10 ADR's of your trip.

FWIW, Friends tried it out - they were only able to do reservations for 180+10 yesterday (their stay is 14 days) today the 11th day opened up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter