What do you wish you were doing at Disneyland RIGHT NOW?

Dinner at BB, make a pandora bracelet choosing any and all charms I want. Ride Indy, Pirates and HM. End the night strolling on Main Street with my family eating a churro.

I would pass on the Churro, but I am lucky enough to have nearby places that fry them fresh, and even add fillings like Knott's and the Orange County Market Place. If I want the Disney version, I get them for a lot less at COSTCO at their snack stand. (Frozen and reheated, comes from the same company).

Much rather get something made fresh at the Disneyland Bakery onsite that day, such as on Main Street at Jolly Holiday.

Good morning everyone! Let's see....it's 8:20 a.m. now. Assuming the parks opened at 8:00 a.m., I just finished riding RSR and now I'm hoofing it over to Tower of Terror to get several consecutive rides in because it's a quiet Thursday morning! 13 minute wait time! Yea!!

At 9:30am I wish we were inside Disney park and already visited Starbucks inside Disneyland, bought our new ears and made our way back to Fantasy land with the kids. Ughhh I just can not wait to hear that happy music and see my kids happy faces. Gives me all the feels just thinking about it! 46 day's!!!!

I wish I could be waiting for Fantasmic! to start. It doesn't even feel like Disney with no F! and all the nighttime shows getting cut back.

So - it's 9:45. I'm pretty sure I'd be sitting at Steakhouse 55 having a mimosa and an omelette before heading in to the parks for the day to wander around.

Checking into the DLH...there is nothing like the very first night of your vacation!

Eating a hot link corndog and doing some impromptu dancing with my husband on the boardwalk.

While anything at Disneyland would be wonderful right now, I've been wanting to ride Pirates of the Caribbean lately. I keep thinking about that ride and just want to be on it....right now! Too bad I'm about 1300 miles away. :(

Sitting on Main street, people watching enjoying an ice tea and some kind of yummy treat! Could sit there all day!

That sounds AMAZING. The weather was apparently beautiful today, too.

Checking into the DLH...there is nothing like the very first night of your vacation!

Right?? I'm so excited to get back to PPH - I stayed there for Tink Half weekend with my BFFs earlier this year and just fell in love. Plus, it means it's another one of my favorite things ... a RunDisney Runcation!!

Eating a hot link corndog and doing some impromptu dancing with my husband on the boardwalk.

Awwww, I love this so much! How romantic!! AND YES - corndogs are totally romantic.

While anything at Disneyland would be wonderful right now, I've been wanting to ride Pirates of the Caribbean lately. I keep thinking about that ride and just want to be on it....right now! Too bad I'm about 1300 miles away. :(

Why are we always so far from the things we want SO. MUCH. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter