What do you use to carry your stuff in around the park?

Vera Bradley Hipster (and I love the Disney patterns) or a small cinch bag. I try to travel light and just keep a wallet, sanitizer, ziplocs and maybe my mug in there

I carry either a very bradley cross body bag (pre DSLR camera) or now I use a vera bradley smaller backpack. I fit my DSLR, extra lens or two, wallet, water bottle, sunscreen, etc into it.

For your needs, a backpack you can make it work! On the rides, I place my bag under my feet, usually wrapping a strap around my ankle on the faster rides like the mountains! OR, use the stroller as storage, esp for the things that are NON valuable (ie, the diaper bag, sunscreen and waterbottles) those things can be left in the stroller when on rides and such, and carry the valuables on you, whether in a smaller backpack, or crossbody bag!

When we went in 15 I order my DW (her 1st trip) a bag with goodies as a surprise for when we got there. It has a cooler in the bottom for waters (bought a dollar store freeze pack or two to go in it, went through security at airport fine) and the top fits all the other things we may need. Just throw that in the stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter