What do you think

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by Jiminy102, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Jiminy102

Jiminy102 <font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop

Maybe we need to have an I succeed today thread. DId you stay on plan today and excercise. Get over that difficult drinking my water hurdle?? Maybe we need a thread just for our little daily successes!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kamgen

kamgen It is what it is...

Sounds great Jiminy!
    Sometimes the little things get missed! And it is all those little things that add up to big losses! :)

Kamy

4. Tiggerkeeper

Tiggerkeeper <font color=9900FF>DIS Veteran<font color=0099FF><

Good idea! I've started a POSITIVE JOURNAL (yes, I got the idea from Shape magazine) to focus on the "right" things I did today! Anything to help focus on the positive and stay far away from the negative is helpful!

Melissa

5. Jiminy102

Jiminy102 <font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop

I have noticed that when I posted the I did it thread and the updates that I was so excited to be able to update and I was determined to. That is what gave me the idea!!

6. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

I think it's a great idea. This would force me to look on the bright side and search out at least one good thing I've done on any given day.

7. perfectmatch300

perfectmatch300 DIS Veteran

Sounds like it would be a good way to help keep the motivation level up! Focusing on success is always a good inspiration!

My success yesterday is that I finally bought the Leslie Sansone WATP DVD! I got the one with the 1 mile & 2 mile workout so I can vary them according to my needs. I did the 2 mile one as soon as I got home. It was tougher for me than I thought it would be, but I did it! :teeth: It felt good to get through it.

8. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

This is an AWESOME idea!!!!!

It feels great to be able to share our successes with each other. I know that having a post like this to look forward to will keep me motivated to move my butt on a daily basis (or at least 5 days a week!)

Congratulations, Perfectmatch300! Everything I read about those walking tapes is very positive! I'm glad you got them!!!! I bet in two weeks you'll be sailing right through that 2 mile workout like a pro!!!!!!