What do you Think the AP rates will be like for May ?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by lovmy2girls, Jan 4, 2005.

1. lovmy2girls

lovmy2girls DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple>I tell ya, if yo

Since this is regular season for Deluxe resorts , what do you think the rates will be, anyone want to guess ??? Just wondering. Our AP's expire July 4 so we can't get the value season. :D

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DebbieB

DebbieB DIS Veteran

Last years:

WDW Annual Passholders can get special discounted rates for check-ins 4/18/04-7/4/04. So far the following rate has been reported:
    • Value Resorts - $59
    • Moderates - $74 standard, $89 preferred
    • Ft. Wilderness Cabin - $155
    • Animal Kingdom Lodge - $124 standard, $145 pool view, $200 savannah view, $365 concierge
    • Wilderness Lodge - $124 standard, $139 woods view, $175 courtyard view
    • Contemporary - $149 standard view garden wing
    • Beach/Yacht Club - $214 standard, $280 water view
    • Polynesian - $229 garden view, $315 lagoon view
    • Grand Floridian - $340 lagoon view

4. z28wiz

z28wiz DIS Veteran DVC Gold

yeah probably around the same as last give or take a few dollars pirate:

5. Tinks

Tinks <font color=red>I had the hots for my accounting t

I'll go out on a limb and predict that AP rates for deluxe resorts in May - June time period will be few and will only be a 20% savings off of rack rate. Just my guess. I really hope I'm wrong! I think moderate and value resorts will see closer to the usual 40% off rack rates.

My biggest fear is that the only deluxes that will be discounted will be CR and/or WL and AKL. :rolleyes: I guess we'll see!

6. Eyore4Ever149

Eyore4Ever149 Having withdrawl symptoms-reading UG'10,watching S

Im hoping they are the same as last year. We stayed at a mod and upgraded to a King/Water View and paid about $80 I think- it was great.

7. arizonacolbys

arizonacolbys Owner of 2 Crazy Labs!

I hope the numbers stay similar to last year's - I'm considering surprising my hubby with a weekend trip on 5/13/05 to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. (We have AP's we could definitely use for another trip. ;) )

$59 at the POP would definitely make this doable - thanks for the history info! :D

8. n2mm

n2mm aka WALTSGIRL

I think there will be discounts, but believe the discounted rooms will be very limited the first week of May when the new celebration kicks off for the weekends of April 30 and May7. I had trouble getting a CM discounted room for the first week of May when I booked it last JULY.