• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you think of our ADR's?

OrangeCat04

You may have noticed that im not all there myself
Dinners- Teppan Edo, Chefs de France, Liberty Tree Tavern, California Grill, Kona cafe, Mama Melrose fantasmic package

Lunch- Rainforest Cafe

Breakfast- Crystal Palace, Boma, Fresh at the dolphin

Thoughts? Anything you recommend/don't recommend?

Those are all great! :) I would recommend all of those places! I wouldn't change a thing! Have a great trip :santa:

All of your dinners are at fantastic places. France, Kona, and California Grill are some of the places I have had some of the best meals here.

Rainforest Cafe- personally the food is nothing to write home about. It's really more about the atmosphere here. If you have never eaten here enjoy the atmosphere, it's pretty neat.

Crystal Palace- amazing breakfast

Boma for breakfast and Fresh at the dolphin I have never been too but they are on my list! please let me know how you enjoyed them!

These are just my own personal opinions. But all of your ADR's seem great. I hope you enjoy them! Have fun!

you will love kona cafe for dinner! we loved it so much for lunch we ate there again the same trip for dinner! enjoy :goodvibes

Kona!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Also we really like Ohana's for dinner (and breakfast 2!) :lovestruc all your choices sound great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter