What do you think of my PSes?

kandmwedding

Lover of all things Potato Head
Okay, I'm the planner of the group and have basically made all the decisions. We're five chicks (me - 23, sis - 21, mom and her sis, and g-ma) who are celebrating my sister graduating from college and my mom's 50th birthday. None of us are much into seafood, but we do want an assortment of foods otherwise. Here's what we have planned. Any critiques?

Tuesday (MK day) -
* Lunch at Pop or Counter Service in MK
* Dinner at 'Ohana (earlier to catch fireworks back at MK after the meal)

Wednesday (MK day) -
* Lunch at Columbia Harbor House (part of KTTK tour)
* Very late lunch (dinner really, but still lunch hours) at Whispering Canyon Cafe

Thursday (Epcot day) -
* Lunch at Biergarten
* Dinner is snacking around the World Showcase

Friday (MGM day) -
* Counter Service lunch
* Dinner at Hollywood & Vine

Saturday (Epcot day) -
* Lunch at Beaches & Cream
* Dinner is snacking around the World Showcase

Sunday (MK day) -
* Lunch at Tony's
* Counter Service dinner

Monday (AK day) -
* Breakfast at Boma
* Counter service lunch

Hi,

Not really a criticism, but just a caution...

Don't know if you will have a car, but it might take a while to get to Boma from POP without one.

Other than that, it looks great! Enjoy!

Bob

Bob P said:
Hi,

Not really a criticism, but just a caution...

Don't know if you will have a car, but it might take a while to get to Boma from POP without one.

Other than that, it looks great! Enjoy!

Bob

No car, but my dh and I did this exact same PS on our last trip. We scheduled it for later in the morning (10:00 to be exact), so we wouldn't have to rush through checkout and everything. Shouldn't be a problem, but thanks for the heads up!

I noticed you have two nights of Snacking Around the World at Epcot... there's many wonderful restaurants in the WS, are you not interested in those for maybe one of those two nights? I adore San Angel Inn and Restaurant Makkaresh. I'm really excited about trying Le Cellier on this upcoming trip, as well.

TrickyFish said:
I noticed you have two nights of Snacking Around the World at Epcot... there's many wonderful restaurants in the WS, are you not interested in those for maybe one of those two nights? I adore San Angel Inn and Restaurant Makkaresh. I'm really excited about trying Le Cellier on this upcoming trip, as well.

I thought about making a PS for those as well, but couldn't decide which country's food sounded yummier. I figured those would just have to wait until that day as I can't possibly decide before then. :teeth:

It looks awesome.

We take 2 days to snack around the WS too. We can't ever decide where to eat b/c everything is good. So we start at one end and go half way one day and then the other day we do the other half. You get some awesome food doing this.

CS at MGM is not that great. We usually do an early lunch at Sci-Fi. We will either split a hamburger or get two apps to share. Oh and get a milkshake (but don't share this)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter