What do you think of 1900 Park Fare?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by YesI'mObsessed, Jun 28, 2005.

1. YesI'mObsessed

YesI'mObsessed ~MTFBWY~

Is the food any good? Do you prefer lunch or dinner? We are torn between storybook in Epcot or this for our princess fix. Any opinions? Thanks a bunch.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3lilprincesses

3lilprincesses Mouseketeer

we did breakfast and dinner at 1900 Park Fare, and thought the food and characters at both were great. i don't believe they have lunch though.

as far as choosing between this and PSB, i think you need to decide, if this is for the kids, what characters they want to meet. at 1900 Park Fare dinner, the only princess there is Cinderella. somebody correct me if i am wrong, please.

hope this helps.

4. lillygator

lillygator DIS Veteran

love the dinner....last time we went we couldn't get rid of the mice...they kept coming around....:) We like the food there - the strawberry soup is great!! Peel and shrimp mmm....

5. Mady/Sophiemom

Mady/Sophiemom <font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel

We ate breakfast there in April, and really liked it. Great characters, and food good. The omlet station is a nice touch. And- the strawberry soup- YUMMY :earboy2:

6. eeyore45

eeyore45 <font color=darkorchid>Do-it-yourself pixie dust =

I just want to thank everyone for continuing to post their experiences for 1900!! I've never been, hadnt even considered it, till I read different reviews... and I know this is one that comes up over and over, so I know I could do a search, but I just love popping in on all the different threads and love reading... the peel and shrimp sold my mom on 1900!! :flower:

7. maggs

maggs DIS Veteran

The very best character dining experience there is! :flower:

Margaret

8. SqueakyMouse

SqueakyMouse DIS Veteran

If your kids are into Cinderella, dinner at 1900 Park Fair will be the perfect meal for your family. I can't wait to take our little ones back!!

9. Laurajean1014

Laurajean1014 <font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><

1900 fare is my favorite CB!

10. Melissa M

Melissa M DIS Veteran

After looking over the menus, my DD13 and I decided that 1900 Park Fair seems to have the best food. We also like the characters. The problem is that my DD has an aversion to the Grand Floridian. We've never been inside, only seen the exterior. She is convinced that 1900 Park Fair will have a "prissy" atmosphere and she wants no part of it. Is she right or wrong? The location is the only reason she wouldn't want to attend.

11. BernardandMissBianca

BernardandMissBianca <font color=red>I just love a dancing banana!<br>< Moderator

It is not prissy at all, we took our 3 boys there last year for dinner and it was wonderful. We hung out in the lobby while waiting for our table and we also spent some time with Fairy Godmother. The characters were amazing. I'm a little bias of course because our youngest was afraid of characters but as soon as he saw Prince Charming and Cinderella he went straight to them. The strawberry soup is a must.

To the OP, we went to Akershus for dinner and were disappointed in the quality of food and lack of character interaction. This was our favorite place to eat but sadly we will not be returning. However you can see several princesses. We saw Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Aurora.
    The characters at 1900 were Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Perla, and Suzy.

12. Cookie Princess

Cookie Princess DIS Veteran

We have enjoyed both breakfast and dinner at 1900 PF. The quality of food is better than some of the other character meals. princess: pirate: :earboy2: