Monday Dinner Hollywood & vine fantasnic dinner package
Teusday breakfast Boatwright
Wednesday Breakfast donalds breakfast
Thursday Dinner restaurant marrakech
Friday Dinner boatwrights
Saturday Breakfast chef mickeys
Sunday Dinner libert tree tavern
Monday lunch crystal palace and at 3 pm leavinf to the airport

Are you on the basic dining plan? You have alot of TS meals planned and not enough credits. Are paying OOP for some of the meals?

Is there a specific reason why you are eating at Boatwrights so often?? I am assuming that where you are staying??? I would try some other resorts for dinner unless you just really like Boatwrights so you get to see/try some new things.

Is there a specific reason why you are eating at Boatwrights so often?? I am assuming that where you are staying??? I would try some other resorts for dinner unless you just really like Boatwrights so you get to see/try some new things.

I have to agree that 4 TS meals at Boatwright's is missing out on some other great places to eat. Why not compromise with one breakfast and one dinner at Boatwrights and try out two new places for the other two . Maybe
Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare
Cape May
Askerhaus in Norway
Dinner at La Cellier
Spoodles
Coral Reef
Kona
Concourse Steakhouse
To name a few great places not on your list:hippie:

we had planned 1900 park fare breakfast but it will be closed when we are there.
i try to talk to him, but if it will work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter