What do you order from roomservice?

i12go2wdw

DIS Veteran
On our last cruise (4 day) I must admit I got a little tired of chicken strips and pizza for lunch and would have liked something different instead (kids were not into the lunch buffets). What can you order from roomservice?

thanks, Christine

I would recommend maybe a nice lunch in one of the restaurants vs room service fare. Nevertheless, if you wanted to try room service, order a big plate of their delicious chocolate chip cookies...

Ditto on the tomato soup. My son likes the cheese plate and the crustless peanut butter/jelly sandwich. Their assortment of cakes is also excellent.

Room service was a lifesaver this last cruise since we both had sore throats and cold symptoms. Sure we missed the great meals in the restaurants but our table mates didn't get our germs!

; )

Rae

THANK-YOU ALL FOR GOOD INFO, CAN YOU GO TO A SIT DOWN LUNCH OR IS IT JUST THE BUFFETS THAT ARE OPEN FOR LUNCH?

CHRISTINE

The tuna sandwich is very good... and my daughter highly recommends the grilled cheese.

Hi Christine,

Lumiere's/Tritons has sit down lunches, very, very nice and really great food. We had lunch there at least four times on our seven day cruise last year. You'll love it. Besides the excellent grown up fare, they also have the complete kids menu. My youngest, 5 at the time still talks about the hot dog he had there.

Enjoy!

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!