What do you miss the most from your last cruise???

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tink!, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Tink!

Tink! Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

i thought this would be a fun thread. i miss deck 9...the shows....and dinner the most. what do u miss???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TnRobin

TnRobin <font color=red>My body may be back in Nashville,

I miss the Hakuna Matata of it all.

4. vassello

vassello Mouseketeer

The pampering! I miss someone else preparing dinner and then cleaning up! I miss the cut up fruit on demand! I miss the drink of the day and the french fries! I miss being in a chaise lounge on deck 10 watching the big screen movie with a frosty drink in my hand! Ahhhh, those were the days..... :goodvibes

5. repeatcruiser

repeatcruiser 3x - 1 more booked

I miss seeing the wonder in my kids eyes every time they see Mickey and Minnie.

6. mattmommy

mattmommy Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>My DS loves rice.

Where to begin?

Besides the non-stop eating?

Fresh fruit cup-up on demand is definitely the best. I can taste the mango and papaya now.

Creme Brulee

Souffle

Just the whole "Disney" warm and fuzzies.

7. SweetSpot

SweetSpot DIS Veteran

Sitting on the verandah watching my DH actually relax, the ocean rushing by and the flying fish knowing there are know chores to do or appointments to be kept.

8. cristit14

cristit14 <font color=blue> An older <font color=red>I am Do

Me too!
    I miss all of my dis friends too!

9. WDWLVR

WDWLVR <font color=green>DVC @ The Boardwalk</font><br><f

Definately all my DIS friends and I also miss sitting on my verandah and relaxing. Only a little over 8 weeks to go and we'll be on the Magic again!

10. mowog

mowog Mouseketeer

the beautiful sunsets, the turqoise water,and having my family all together in paradise

11. delo4

delo4 Mouseketeer<br><font color=blue>I am not a fancy f

Absolutely everything, the dinners, the entertainment, cast members, relaxing, deck 9, deck 4, watching the ocean go by. I am just so happy not to be at work. I love everything about a cruise and I miss it. We just got off the Magic last Saturday. I can't believe it went so quickly.

12. tecdavidt

tecdavidt <font color=00cc00>Ready to leave the frosty Midwe

Seeing my husband relax by reading books-he read 4 on our last cruise, 3/18. Quiet Cove Pool. Looking out at the calm ocean and hearing the wake as the ship passes through the calm water. Kathy

13. webray

webray Love the wineauxs!

We miss the friends we met on board.

14. LADYnTRAMP

LADYnTRAMP <font color=FF66FF>Is living proof that begging wo

Let's see...all the different food choices naturally, not having to cook or clean-up, all the smiles, a quiet moment anywhere on the ship, Castaway Cay (does that count?), and don't laugh but I love the feeling I get when I first get on board and I'm looking down the hall on deck 4 past the shops and towards the Walt Disney Theater. I don't know, maybe it's the picture... :blush:

15. AshAlytwins

AshAlytwins DIS Veteran

OMG where to begin....I miss that feeling of walking onto the ship, the beauty of the ship, the food on the ship, knowing I have "no worries" while on the ship, the look of happiness on my families faces, having to decide what tropical drink to try next......boy, eight months is a long time to wait!!!!! :sunny:

16. Verandah Man

Verandah Man I DREAM of a FANTASY that's full of MAGIC & WONDER DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I second everything that was stated above, and luckily, I will be back on the Magic 6 weeks from this Saturday. In fact, 6 weeks from this exact moment, we will be on the plane heading towards Orlando!!! :goodvibes :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

17. Tiggery

Tiggery DIS Veteran

Being rocked to sleep. :sail:

18. Yankee914

Yankee914 Mouseketeer

It has been almost a year since our last cruise -- I keep dreaming about the chocolate souffle at Palo......

19. poconoboatniks

poconoboatniks DIS Veteran

The blue water, Palo, room hosts, waiters, asst. waiters, dis friends, dh finally relaxing & having meals together as a family.

Pocono

20. rsjj

rsjj DIS Veteran

getting food, right when i'm (or DSs or DH is) hungry! none of the "ok, what do you want to eat, let me see what i can whip up, what's in the fridge, etc" it's just "ok...where shall we go to eat? or what shall we order from room service?" instant gratification!! :flower:

21. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

After a week of spring cleaning....the thing that I miss most is not having to clean! :)