What do you like to order at Via Napoli?

OP, if you live anywhere near a Mellow Mushroom, and you like their pizza, you'll like VN's pizza. Lots of crust, and pretty chintzy on the toppings. Exact same crust as MM.

Maybe for people that aren't near a Mellow Mushroom, it's a real treat, but I just don't get the lovefest for their pizza. I much prefer some of their pasta dishes instead.

Here's what you can expect from one of their pizzas...

Via-Napoli-pepperoni-500x333.jpg

OP, if you live anywhere near a Mellow Mushroom, and you like their pizza, you'll like VN's pizza. Lots of crust, and pretty chintzy on the toppings. Exact same crust as MM.

Maybe for people that aren't near a Mellow Mushroom, it's a real treat, but I just don't get the lovefest for their pizza. I much prefer some of their pasta dishes instead.

Here's what you can expect from one of their pizzas...

Via-Napoli-pepperoni-500x333.jpg
Looks yummy !!

We got the 4-cheese pizza, and added pepperoni. Unbelievably good! I sort of want to try it with prosciutto next time.

Sorry about the shadow ;)

Holy moses, what a great idea! Pepperoni on 4 cheese pizza, my two fave things! I will have to try this next time.

Their pizza is phenominal, but then again so is their candele pasta. OMG its so darn good!!! Its my go-to dish actually.
2X_ZQAe_k6KAgAD3E1pFczz-fPmGwLx72IYgJD_iNNI=w581-h774-no

This is the blood orange drink someone was asking about, so refreshing!

r5wzA5EruTIGfwiPjYCmyDu-8YKZ4Zhko9j4FLsKiH8=w581-h774-no

Holy moses, what a great idea! Pepperoni on 4 cheese pizza, my two fave things! I will have to try this next time.

Their pizza is phenominal, but then again so is their candele pasta. OMG its so darn good!!! Its my go-to dish actually.
2X_ZQAe_k6KAgAD3E1pFczz-fPmGwLx72IYgJD_iNNI=w581-h774-no

This is the blood orange drink someone was asking about, so refreshing!

r5wzA5EruTIGfwiPjYCmyDu-8YKZ4Zhko9j4FLsKiH8=w581-h774-no
That looks good too! What exactly is in the blood orange drink ?

The Sangria pitcher!!!

Oh, you meant food!! I love the Spaghetti and veal meatballs, calamari , and pizza!!!

How filling is the pizza? I feel their prices are pretty high for 1 person pies, I am a big eater, how many slices at home would it equate to 2-3?

How filling is the pizza? I feel their prices are pretty high for 1 person pies, I am a big eater, how many slices at home would it equate to 2-3?
The personal size is actually pretty big. You could easily share with another person if you had a salad to accompany the pizza. Even without the salad, it wouldnt stuff you, but you wouldnt leave hungry.

How does this work on the dining plan? I'm assuming everyone would have to get their own individual size pizza? Or maybe a couple people get pizza and a couple get pasta and everyone share? Would that be allowed? We are planning to do VN for our first time in January.

How does this work on the dining plan? I'm assuming everyone would have to get their own individual size pizza? Or maybe a couple people get pizza and a couple get pasta and everyone share? Would that be allowed? We are planning to do VN for our first time in January.

Via Napoli discourages sharing when on the dining plan...especially the pizza.

Via Napoli discourages sharing when on the dining plan...especially the pizza.
My understanding is that as long as you order as many entrees as you have people, sharing is allowed. They just won't let 5 or 6 people share 3 or 4 meals for example.

And while two people must order two individual pizzas rather than one large pizza, I don't believe they would say something if those people swapped a couple of slices with each other.

My understanding is that as long as you order as many entrees as you have people, sharing is allowed. They just won't let 5 or 6 people share 3 or 4 meals for example.

And while two people must order two individual pizzas rather than one large pizza, I don't believe they would say something if those people swapped a couple of slices with each other.

Well yeah...by sharing, I mean two people sharing one meal, not "trading".

Both times we went to Via Napoli, we ordered the Mezzo Metro pizza. That's the big one that is about $40. Expensive for a pizza, but it easily fed the four of us (we're all adult eaters).

What is the blood orange drink?

If someone answered this already, I missed it. I'm assuming they're talking about the "aqua fresca" - a fruit-flavored water (non-alcoholic). I know they have blood orange and strawberry - I love the strawberry one. I'm so happy they have a "fun" non-alcoholic option on the menu.

I love the quattro formaggi pizza and the tiramisu. I've never had an appetizer there because I'm always solo. I think the most important thing is - you have to try the pizza! Just decide what sounds appealing on the topping options.

Omgeeeeeeee Via Napoli is my faaaaaaaaaaavorite!!!!! I can not go to Disney and not have a pizza at Via Napoli, can't do it. We always get a large pie, half Broccolini (diced tomatoes, mozzarella, fontina, broccoli rabe) half Cariofi (white pizza, artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil). It is consistently the most amazing thing I have ever put in my mouth :thumbsup2.
This is the onlypic I have of it- sorry my face has to be in it lol
DSC00939 1.jpg

The Caesar and the salad with chicken are both very good-we get them to share for the 3 of us and there is still plenty left over. Of course you must have pizza, but try to save room for zeppole for desert! Fritters served with whipped cream and chocolate :smooth:

Well I was just thinking after reading this thread we would have to add this to our list to try next time, but we are not big fans of Mellow Mushroom....Is it worth going here for the pasta?

Oh my this thread is making me HUNGRY for some Via Napoli pizza :love:. When we dine at Via Napoli, we first start off with an Arancini appetizer that we all share, then we like to get the individual size pizzas but I don't really have one that is a real favorite because there are so many to choose from (I really like every one that I have tried), however I am going to have to remember the signature pie with procuitto, melon, and arugula because that sounds very tasty and different, then lastly my 2 DDs and I have to share the Zeppole dessert (love this dessert).

Omgeeeeeeee Via Napoli is my faaaaaaaaaaavorite!!!!! I can not go to Disney and not have a pizza at Via Napoli, can't do it. We always get a large pie, half Broccolini (diced tomatoes, mozzarella, fontina, broccoli rabe) half Cariofi (white pizza, artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil). It is consistently the most amazing thing I have ever put in my mouth :thumbsup2.
This is the onlypic I have of it- sorry my face has to be in it lol
View attachment 112346

thank you for saying this and attaching a picture! I was really really wanting to go half and half with a large but didn't know if they would do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter