What do you guys think of Disney Quest

Never understood the people that say a lot of the games are dated. Um, I think that it the point of a lot of the games!! If you love classic games then you will love DQ! You are not going to find WII like games there--but the classics that are better anyway!

I spent hours there with my bf last trip and we both loved it! We went on a day that wasn't crowded and it was nice to get away from the Disney crowds and Florida heat!

Has anyone gone to the New Year's Eve event at Disney Quest. My DS 16 and his DBF 17 are big xbox fans. Would they enjoy a evening there?

Never understood the people that say a lot of the games are dated. Um, I think that it the point of a lot of the games!! If you love classic games then you will love DQ! You are not going to find WII like games there--but the classics that are better anyway!

I spent hours there with my bf last trip and we both loved it! We went on a day that wasn't crowded and it was nice to get away from the Disney crowds and Florida heat!

DH and I love playing the classic games while our DDs play other games. We really enjoy it. It is a change of pace that is good. I don't think we would pay the cash price for it, but we have a ton of unexpired "water parks and more" tickets that we use when we want to go.

I didn't care for it. With that said, I have three kids DS9, DS7, and DD4...and DH40. If i could do it differently, I would have sent my husband with my oldest son and I would have taken the other children somewhere else. It was noisy, load, and very crowded. Many of the adults needed to be taught a lesson on sharing. If you do this, at 22, I think you will enjoy it.

Do you have to pay for each individual thing that you do? Is there a layout for the place somewhere online?

It was ok. We went there for DD's 16t bday. I guess it was neat one time, but it wouldn't be something I would want to do everytime I went.

If you are into arcade games it can be very cool and worthwhile. Many of the best 80s games are often in severe disrepair and barely work and that is very frustrating.

I would use a extra day on a pass but would never pay the full admission...

I wouldn't pay for it, but since it is part of our passes, we always go once or twice if we are staying at least 5 days. The Pirates of the Caribbean game makes it worth it for us. It is somewhat of a virtual reality experience, as you step inside a simulator where you are surrounded on 3 sides by screens. it is really cool.

My kids (ages 13 and 11) really enjoy it. We stop there for a while, walk around Downtown Disney a bit, perhaps eat a meal out....and everyone always says that they had a good time.

We enjoyed it alot when we went in september. We had waterpark and more option on our ticket. I dont think we would pay extra just to go to DQ though. If you have it as part of your ticket then for sure go and have a blast, if not then you could probably skip it and not feel like you are missing anything.

I personally love DisneyQuest... the graphics are a bit outdated, but I think that's why I enjoy it so much... It's absolutely wonderful to experience the Virtual Jungle Cruise, and they just updated the Pirates of the Caribbean graphics so that attraction works a lot better. Cyberspace Mountain could use an update, but you can get the same ride experience in EPCOT at Sum of All Thrills in Innoventions. I think it's worth it, and I have the water park and more option added onto my annual pass so that I can go whenever I like. But there's no free wifi in there, which is a serious bummer.

So does each thing cost you or are you paying per attraction, game etc...?

cricketgirl said:
So does each thing cost you or are you paying per attraction, game etc...?

I don't remember anything that I had to pay extra for other than food/drink.

I went with my nephews (5,9 & 18) and they had an amazing time. I won't be taking my boys when we are there as I think it is more suited to older kids

You pay for food, drinks, and any of the claw games where you win prizes or candy. I was just there on Saturday and took a bunch of pics. They are cell phone pics so they are very dark. But you can get the idea.

Disney Quest

Hated it, we were sooooooo disappointed!! This was one of the attractions that my DH was looking forward to the most and it was just basically a kids arcade with a few better rides/attractions inside. In addition the air quality inside is horrible, 3/5 of us came out feeling sick and one of the three had a migraine headache because of it. We would never suggest anybody wasting their money on it at all. :(

I've read some good and bad reviews on it by different magazines and critics but I was wondering what you guys (the real pros) thought of it. I've never been there before and honestly its hard for to grasp and pinpoint exactly what it is... but I'm going to Florida in a few shorts weeks so I'm not sure if I should check it out or not. I'm 22 and I love every single disney attraction from dumbo all the way to space mountain, so is Disney Quest something you think I'll enjoy?

My DS didn't care for it at all. He never went with us but went with some friend on their senior trip. It was included and they were all gamers. He thought it lame and outdated. Glad he went since he had never been but that's about it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!