What Do You Get On Every Trip (Anti-Pin Thread)

I never have much luck finding them but I always get a bell. I'm really liking the Christmas ornament idea. This past Christmas we bought a tree just for all my Hallmark Disney Ornaments!

We always get a t-shirt or sweatshirt with year on it, coffee mug (for me), hat for DH, Christmas ornament with year and I always try to get park-specific magnets but they are getting harder to find.

I buy a stuffed animal that's representative of a real animal at the Animal Kingdom.

02 Flamingo
04 Hippo
06 Elephant
08 Panda
09 Bat

TOO MUCH!

Actually we usually get some Christmas items, the kids get something they like to collect. DS has his snow globes and DD has her stuffed Minnie collection. I used to always get a Tommy Bahama T-shirt at the shop that closed in the Marketplace but most importantly I ALWAYS get a margarita from the margarita hut in DTD.

I usually get a shot glass with a Character on it, they are sorta 3-D on it. We Also get lots of Ornaments, a couple shirts, Coffee Mug, Picture frames, key chains, and usually the promo deal they have going! Loove those!

Used to get a watch, which turned specifaccly into pockets watches at some point. Since the last few times I was there the watches never changed and the pocket watch was so generic I have not bought onein quite some time

We always buy our son from the time he was 9mos. a baseball w/ the year on it, and we always buy the round porcelin annual ornament and my son gets to pick a fun ornament for himself, then we buy the grandparents an ornament and school teacher. EVERY year.

I usually get a t-shirt or a hat, but now I have so many I really should stop.

I make sure that I get a picture frame, which has the year on it. You can put about 15 pictures in it. I have one since 2004, I like seeing how my son is growing up through the years at wdw.

:yay::yay:

we always get sucked into pin trading with my DS6... He already has his lanyard packed and we don't leave till may...

We always get the huge photo album, Tee's for the kiddies...
Last year DS was 40inches so he got a Tee for every major ride he was big enough to get on...

Those huge beach blanket towels... Love em!!!

This year im looking forward to picking a pearl in Epcot one for myself and DD!

I always buy a photo album with the year on it so I can put all my pics in it and I also buy a charm bracelet every year, with a different theme every year. Had princesses, mickey and co, winnie the pooh, animals. Kind of running out of ideas now.

But most year we get pressed pennies alot, some pins and a hat. We also bought Xmas gifts last year while we were down there.:surfweb:

Every winter I buy the ceraminc Christmas ornamant with the year on it. Those are my only Disney "souvenirs" to speak of. Last year I bought the Hidden Mickeys book and we also bought a small piece of art to hang in our house, but the ornaments are what I buy regularly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter