What Do You Get On Every Trip (Anti-Pin Thread)

I got a t-shirt, Christmas ornament, small snowglobe with the year on it, and a pair of ears on our 2008 trip. I'd probably want to get all of those things again, but if forced to choose, it'd be another Christmas ornament.

When I was seven in 1992, I picked out a tiny glass Mickey Mouse figurine. Couldn't have been more than a few dollars, but my grandmother told me not to get it because I'd surely break it. I bought it anyway and still have it today! :goodvibes I believe I have my Minnie ears from that trip too, though they are not in great shape. I was a kid who loved to hold onto keepsakes.

I'm a cheapskate. I try to get a mug every year and I actually use the things too. Well, most of them that is. I have a few that are special enough to me that I don't use them.

I always get a mug for me and one for DH.I also collect thimbles, and have found some in World Showcase, as well as Arribas in DTD.

I always get a T-Shirt with the year on it. I also like the ones that say "est. 1971" as I was as well.;)

DW always gets some new perfume at WS.
Ha! I do the 1971 thing too:lmao:..I saw a really nice sweatshirt that had it on there, didn't buy it though.

I usually get a watch each year(didn't last year) and I do like the pins as well. I've started a snowglobe collection too.

Snow globes at the parks and DTD are getting to be slim pickings. Now I'm going to start with the shadow boxes we saw in January. They are gorgeous!!!

We're pin people too.
I forgot about the shadow boxes!! Fell in love with these last trip-I will get one in September.

I only get a magnet, I've got them lined up on the fridge. This time I'll have to start with ornaments as well, that's a great idea.

Ok, so when my wife and I go to WDW, I always get a big snow globe to represent the trip for that year, so we have one for each year. Was just wondering, does anybody else buy or get something to represent each trip, besides pins :lmao: not that Im against pins or anything:lmao:

Lego's - everytime
Popcorn Bucket - everytime
Snow Globe -most years
Ornament - most years

One thing we've always done is get magnets from all of the places we've been.
We get a different magnet for each trip.

Refrigerator magnet, something for the kitchen, something decorative like a figurine or clock, and Christmas ornament every trip. Used to buy antennae toppers until I got vehicles with no antennae. So I gave them all to my sister.

If my trip is during the school year, (like my spring break trip in 9 days :yay:)I bring back Mickey suckers and stickers for my class and a small gift for my para. I also like to buy baby gifts at Disney. This year I have 2 baby boy gifts to buy.

Since this trip is very near my birthday AND 20th wedding anniversary, I plan for hubby to buy me a Disney Dooney & Burke bag and a piece of jewelry or a watch.

Every trip I say I'm going to start a nativity set from Italy but end up not doing it. Maybe this trip I'll follow through on that.

I guess you can tell I enjoy shopping Disney style!

You can see by my sig that I am not a yearly traveller to WDW, but the last three times I have gone I came back with a new watch. I am surprised more folks have not mentioned watches, there are so many from which to chose!

Christmas ornament, any new dated Mickey plush, and annual passholder pins. Usually a mug makes it into the shopping basket. Oh, and always new magnets.

A shot glass (I have quite a collection) and a marble wine stopper from Italy in EPCOT every trip. Sometimes a fridge magnet. And I always take the ink pen from the room!

I always get a stuffed mickey that relates to some aspect of my trip. The trip where the only park I went to was AK, I got Mickey in a safari outfit. My first free dining trip, I got Mickey in a chef outfit. My christmas trip was of course a Christmas Mickey. The trip where I went to two MNSSHP, I got Mickey in Halloween gear. My most recent trip, I did Epcot Aqua Seas, so I got a Mickey in Scuba gear.

Its the only souvenier I buy, but its a fun aspect of each trip, searching for the perfect stuffed Mickey with a theme. They remind me of my seperate adventures at home and cost no more than $15 each time.

We get beach towels for our pool, usually four of them, and mugs, and we each get a sweatshirt.

I get a Tinkerbell mug and DH gets a Tigger mug.

We both get a Tshirt with the year on it.

A christmas ornament with the year on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter