• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Do You Get On Every Trip (Anti-Pin Thread)

I smell Norway! :goodvibes I love Laila...

I like to pick up a canvas bag or three for a souvie. Recently, the parks series vinylmation dealies and um, napkins. :lovestruc

I always take a bunch and they add up over a trip. Usually we have enough to last us until next visit...in fact, I'm using one right now as a coaster ;)

Sweatshirt, small kitchen gadget and magnets from the Magnetron store in DTD.

:lmao: My wife get Laila from Norway everytime we go :lmao:

Me too, Laila and many others. I do not buy parfumes in NY anymore, it sort of tradition to go to Epcot and get a new one. Moreover I like the idea that new parfumes in France come to Epcot first and can be bought only there for several months before anywhere else in US, love to be first in a city who has a new parfume.;)

Pajamas and a hoodie. I am wearing both right now. ......yes it is 5 in the afternoon! So what? :rotfl2:

First and last trips, plush Mickey and Minnie.
Dated Christmas ornaments and a souvenir hard cover book with park photos because there were pictures of sights I couldn't get good pictures of.
Pretrip, planning books.

Most of the time, I get a snowglobe. Last year was an unusual year, and I did not, opting for a big Mickey plushie instead. :goodvibes

Christmas Ornament with the year on it.
On our Honeymoon, DH and I got a CBR magnet and we plan on getting another in April- POR. Hope to collect one from each of the Disney resorts!! Big goal, but I'm up for it:cool1:

i usually buy the year stuff like the 2010, 2009 stuff with the years on them i.e the yearly disney bus made by matchbox and beach towles, last year i didn't get to use it, to much rain up in NH go figure :rolleyes:

Every trip I alway get a least a couple Christmas ornaments, and I try to get a picture frame if I can find a new one like. The last couple yrs Dh has been getting me a piece of art as well. I have the framed POTC ride picture, a picture of the stretching portraits in HM and a picture of the plans for the HM. DH made custom frames for all the pics and i really love them. This yr instead of a picture Dh bought me the Jime Shore HM figurine. And on the past trip I started collecting the Vinylmation figurines. I also collect pins(had to through that in there)

Snow globes at the parks and DTD are getting to be slim pickings. Now I'm going to start with the shadow boxes we saw in January. They are gorgeous!!!

We're pin people too.

Beach Towels! There's nothing like lounging around the pool at home with a new Disney towel.

On our November trips, we always get a Disney ornament. Now that we are annual passholders and slipping in some trips between those November visits, I'm not sure what else we would add to the "must haves." We do always buy refillable and/or non-refillable travel mugs as well.

I always get a pair of mouse ears to remind me of the trip.

Our family always gets a few ornaments... Now our tree is 3/4ths Disney world ornaments :D

Before getting passes, I'd always get a keychain every trip. My favorite (from many, many, many years ago) was a bottle opener shark from Typhoon Lagoon. I had that for well over a decade and passed it on to my husband before it finally broke.

A magnet with the year and a pin with the year.

Usually only buys gifts with dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter