What Do You Get On Every Trip (Anti-Pin Thread)

Each of the kids get an ornament and we get one family one. We realised a few years ago that with the kids being teenagers now it won't be long before they move and take their ornaments with them. We had to start a collection for ourselves! It is so great each Christmas as the kids still personally put their ornaments on the tree and each one has a story.

We also always get travel mugs (usually the refillable resort ones), Mickey Ear Hats and an antenna topper. We head over to the Character Outlet and pick up our other purchases to bring back there and since you never know what you will find, it is always fun. Can't wait, just a few more months now! :banana:

A new Christmas Decoration for the tree at home.
We have been every December for the past 9 years & when it it time to get out the Christmas tree & re-live those memories & place them on the tree, it is truly magical.

My son is now a teenager & he has started collecting the
glass guitars from the glass shop in Magic Kingdom on Main Street. He is already planning which one he will get this December. And the glass shop will ship it free to your home address, it was waiting for us when we got home last year, too cool !!!!!:santa::santa::santa:

Vacation2009125.jpg

I get a new t-shirt every year. And I get a t-shirt because it never fails...sometime during my trip I spill something all over myself and thus need a new shirt to wear.

At least two t-shirts, sometimes more if we hit the outlet at the mall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter