What do you do with your points?

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I have over 3,000 points, and have only bought a few items.
I am wondering what to spend the points on. I don't know how much I am into maintaining a room, other than the one I started with.
And I am not in VMK that much to care about maintaining a room.
I am wondering if I should just hold on to the points intil VMK offioially opens. Maybe there will be more things to buy then.

When I first started playing in May, I bought a bunch of pins. :teeth: And recently I've been buying things to furnish my rooms (which is so fun). I don't have anything else I am looking to spend credits on right now, well except another teleporter to link with the other DISers rooms. I think I will just save up my credits for awhile. :)

I have 12,235 credits , hope they get some new stuff to buy, not too much into the rooms myself, and just got another one today Malificents Evil Fortress and have no idea what I am going to do with that one.

Well if you want, you could always buy me some furniture :) Just trade it to me!! :teeth:

Tinkgirl on VMK

Hey Mal been looking forever for you in this game......got to meet up sometime and then we can talk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter