What do you do with your lap top?

Lisa & Scott

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

Going to WDW in December. My husband and I will be staying at the Poly celebrating our 15th anniversary.

We'll be bringing our laptop and arriving around 11:00.

What do you do with your laptop before you get into your room? We're going to do some resort hopping and would rather not carry it.

Thanks
Lisa

Leave it with Bell Services. I have never had a problem (knock on wood) and have done this for years.

We left ours with Bell Services at POFQ and didn't have a problem. I told them it was a laptop, and they said they had a special "cage" to lock up things like that. When we picked up the luggage later, sure enough, all the other bags were together, but they had to go to a different room to retrieve the laptop. Just make sure they know what it is, and you should have no problems.

We always leave ours with the Bell Services as well. We lock all of our luggage including the laptop case as well before we leave it. Never had a problem.

I leave mine on the table so when DH wants to go back to the room and surf, he can do it easily.

Hi All,

Going to WDW in December. My husband and I will be staying at the Poly celebrating our 15th anniversary.

We'll be bringing our laptop and arriving around 11:00.

What do you do with your laptop before you get into your room? We're going to do some resort hopping and would rather not carry it.

Thanks
Lisa

Leave at front, use lock and you'll be okay!
We ALWAYS use luggage locks, even in room when we leave something behind that does not fit in safe. (dvd, laptop ) Just pop it in luggage, use lock and if possible attach your luggage together, we use those plastic ties, but you'll need a scissor to cut thru.

have a great trip

I agree with everyone..they are very professional at the resorts. I would just lock your luggage and it should be OK. also..Happy 15th! We just celebrated our 10th at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter