What do you do that makes your trip magical?

I bought the Disney Princess adult coloring book, so I was thinking every day I'd lay out the tip with a colored page, and maybe some Halloween candy (individually wrapped) or Halloween-themed dollar store knick-knacks, given our timeframe. :)
There's a disney princess adult coloring book?!

I'm following this; last year we took our 2 yr old to DL, and we made it magical by making sure he got to meet different characters every day. Our trip to WDW will be when he's 4, so I'm going to need to find more pixie dust!

I order my DD a gift from Disney Florist from Mickey & friends. Now that she's older, she knows it's really from us, but she still gets really excited when she receives it. We also try to make sure to do at least one thing that we haven't done before. Last year, it was the Backstage Tails Tour in AK. This year, we're taking one day & going to the dark side for the day.
What is a polar patio?
TIA

connecticutnonna: I didn't mention a polar patio. Sorry. Dark side is referring to Universal.

Following, all such awesome ideas, this will be first trip with DD in 288 (finally at the 200's lol) days. And as much as I don't want her to know until the plane lands in Orlando I do want to drop subtle hints on our way to the plane as well as making it extra great during of course.

Everyone is so creative!!!

My main things were I am going to present her with and invitation that will prompt her to go to bed early and the gift will be a custom made shirt with "My first Plane Ride" on the front and "Surprise Vacation '17" on the back. Then on our first day to MK a shirt that says "I'm 99.99% Sure I'm Disney's Next Princess" and my shirt will say "My Daughter is my Favorite Disney Princess" (even though it's really Belle shhh). There's also a store that sells Disney apparel at a price I can afford and stock up on so she will be Disney'd out clothing wise the entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter