what do you do if your ESTA is declined ?

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by Disneynutinlondon, May 3, 2010.

1. Disneynutinlondon

Disneynutinlondon <font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t

I'm about to apply for our ESTA's for our up coming and got to wondering. Last time we travelled to the US DH couldn't do the VA online checkin because of his name appearing on the "US Watch list" :eek::eek: Now he has a fairly common name, Paul Davis, and we all had a laugh about it but what do we do if his ESTA application gets declined ???:confused3:confused3

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. howlongtillsummer?

howlongtillsummer? DIS Veteran

I would doubt it will be declined as it is linked to his passport number. Go for it - it will probably just take a while longer to come back. It will feel great when it is done!:thumbsup2

4. wickesy

wickesy <font color=royalblue>Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love y

If it's declined he will have to apply for a visa but as Kathryn says it's highly unlikely so go for it and see what happens.

5. Pegasus928

Pegasus928 DIS Veteran

I would also be surprised if it was declined - but please come back and let us know how it went to put our minds at rest :goodvibes

On the plus side Dizzy already has his sorted - and is good or his next few trips :thumbsup2

6. 2Tiggies

2Tiggies DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: Dizzy's ESTA

7. igk

igk DIS Veteran

I wouldn't worry before applying - just apply and see what happens - you've nothing to lose!