What did you have for dinner last night?

A Target weenie with fries and a Pepsi.

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Um yes... Pixie that is quite a bit of cheese going on, but how delicious, I love cheese! Long live Cheese please! :)

~~ I love you Phil and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

last night we had cheeseburger macaroni and I mixed mine with corn, we also had peas. :)

^ that sounds good!

We had garlic pasta with chicken, broccoli, carrots and corn, served with garlic bread.

Pepperoni pizza and a tasty side salad.... yum! And to drink root beer. :)

Beans, rice and Andioulle sausage with some veggies mixed in. Rolls.

Costco weenies are pretty good.

I made chicken, oven baked with garlic, capers, olive oil, mac & cheese and salad on the side

Dinners haven't been that interesting lately. Last night was ham, fried potatoes, French bread, and peas. The night before was meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies.

We had a marching band meeting last night so we grabbed sandwiches from the Cheese Steak Shop.

I made sweet potatoes with butter and brown sugar, garlic roasted potatoes, bread, green beans, and I baked a whole chicken with butter, garlic, shallots and seasoning from France. :) It was a pre-Christmas Christmas dinner and it was good! After dinner I boiled the bones etc in a pot of water and I'm hoping to make some good chicken soup tonight.

chicken tenders are good :)

Last night I made Hamburger Helper....LOL Stroganoff, with salad and crescent rolls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter