What did you get with your 50% off from A C Moore?

Discussion in 'The Creative Community' started by crazyforpooh, Jul 3, 2003.

1. crazyforpooh

crazyforpooh <font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li

I bought the Cutterpede (I think that's what it's called) for $11.00. :earsgirl: I thought that was a good deal considering my fisker cutter died in the middle of trying to make my mats for the swap. So now I'm back in business.

Hope it's easy to use

Laura

Have a great 4th of July

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ToDisney

ToDisney Disney and Scrapbooking Addict!!

Do they have a coupon this week? We don't have one in our county and so they don't advertise in our paper. BUT the next county over does and all we have to say is we're from Spartanburg to get the discount!! :Pinkbounc

4. crazyforpooh

crazyforpooh <font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li

a 40% off from Sunday - Tuesday.

Good Luck

5. JESW

JESW <font color=blue>We have 4 cats, 1 anole lizard, a

With the one they had last week I bought the $40 Fiskar's rotary trimmer for $20 and it's still in it's packaging. I bought the Cutterpede with a 40% coupon a few weeks back. Don't know what I'll get with this 50% coupon. Wish they had the marvy brush markers in a pack since I am looking for those.

Not like I NEED a darn thing....

Jill

6. nicurn

nicurn <font color=red>"dark side" scrapper <br><font col

I was so sad that I couldn't find anything exciting to buy with it! I ended up getting a hermafix refill. How boring is that? I wasn't very pleased with the store today either. They seem to have gotten rid of a bunch of stuff.... Guess I'll stick with michael's as it's closer. maggie

7. Alice28

Alice28 DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki

I've been scouring the paper for a Michael's coupon this week and haven't found one. I went today and asked if there would be one for tomorrow and the girl said no. I got the feeling she didn't really know though. I'm just surprised as Michael's almost ALWAYS has a coupon for a holiday weekend. If they had a 50% off one I just might have got the lollipop Sizzix set. Darn.