What did you do?

DisHornFan

Mouseketeer
Ok, I posted this a long time ago, but not many people really responded and I'm hoping now since we have more people I can get some more responses. How did y'all work out the whole apartment/dorm thing the semester before or after your CP? For example, I am planning on applying for the Spring of '07 but I don't know what to do about my living situation for the Fall of '06. I was just wondering what everyone else was doing or planning on doing when they go because now no one wants to live with me and if I don't find somewhere to live for 6 months, I won't get to apply for the CP :(.

I pay by semester. So im pretty much all set with that. Im not going to be living here and they know that. As far as coming back in the fall, im going to be "pulled into" a room with some of my friends.

If I ever get my letter, I'm going to find someone to rent out my room in the apartment for spring semester and I'll move back in this summer.

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter