• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did you buy at WWOHP?

For the people that bought robes...I just looked on the WWoHP website and it has the robes listed at $99:scared1: What all comes with this? Does it come with the pointed hat and the scarf too, or are you paying $99 just for the robe?

I just realized that I am going to need A LOT more spending money. I already have a movie replica wand, but I am not going to be able to leave Universal with less than two armloads full of stuff between my daughter and I.

Cauldron Cakes:

imo, ick :crazy2: (& I like chocolate) ...but....

gertuniversal2010097.jpg

gertuniversal2010096.jpg

gertuniversal2010098.jpg

DSCN4900.jpg

I just looked again, so the robes are only adult sized? Do they not have children's sized robes? My dd will be so disappointed. :(

the birthday wands are the wands that are not the wands that are the character wands like harry or ron. there is a chart that associates the wood that each wand is made of with your birthday. I believe its an old Celtic. jk rowling used this also in choosing which characters wands would be made of what materials

Thank you so much.:goodvibes

Just thought I would give this thread a bump and see if anyone is willing to post photos of their merchandise, would love to see it all, also would love to see the photo album. :goodvibes

So I hear they have firebolts-wondering if we were to purchase one- I would guess we would have to have it shipped home- no way they are letting us on plane with that and I wouldn't want to chance it being checked in.

How does the Honeydukes dark chocolate bar taste? I love dark chocolate and I'll be bummed to hear that it taste like cheap easter chocolate like the chocolate frogs!

I purchased a Birthday wand, which was Reed. A butterbeer mug, and a buckbeak plush.

I wanted a Pygmy puff, but they are out till late september

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter