What color is your hair....

WDWfanatic288

<font color=blue>Is now a card carrying member of
Im bored so I decided to start a few posts.

what color is your hair?

Mine is brown with blonde highlights...and super curly!

how about you?

<font color=blueviolet size=4>In April, I wanted red highlights in my hair (my hair is naturally brown), so I went to the hairdressers & my hairdresser said that the highlights will last longer if she highlights it blond first & then puts a semi permanent that's like kinda reddy/light brownish... well I got that done... it costed $84!!!!!! Anyways, I got it re-dyed a month or 2 ago so now it's mostly just browny-red w/blond highlights.

My hair is a reddish brown color since my dad has red hair and my mother has brown. It sometimes looks like I have highlights in my hair when I'm out in the sun, but I've never touched my hair color and I don't plan on it......until I start going gray!

I'm a blonde, and I'm not a ditzy bimbo or anything (really!! I'm not!!) :rolleyes:

(The fact that I had to edit this post and put the word 'not' in might tell you something :rolleyes: )

<font color=blueviolet size=4>LOL Suzi!!

I'm a dumb blonde in disguise.... lol I think when I was like 2 or 3 my hair was kinda blond... so maybe that's where I get my stupidity from... hehe ;)

I have brown hair with blond highlights- the highlights aren't all natural though... hehe- before I got my hair highlighted at the hairdresser's my highlights were REALLY subtle- now it looks a lot better~lol!

Meg- I TOTALLY know what you mean! It costs $75 each time I get my hair highlighted! It's insanse!

Mine is light brownish. It used to be blonde when i was little, but it's gotten darker. I wanna get it highlighted though.:)

My hair is brown with natural blonde highlights (i was a blonde as a child and my hair naturally turned brown but leaving some blonde)...some people call that dirty blonde...so...and it is naturally curly..especially when it's humid outside.

I have naturally dark brown hair...right now I have leftover reddish brown highlights from June. I'm letting it grow longer, and then I'm going to have it highlighted again with the reddish blond color. I figure this'll be my year for experimenting. Who knows, I might have plum hair before the spring.

JC

WDW,

You just described me! My hair is long with sprial type curls. I love it and glad I have easy hair.............. an LM definitely.

My hair is light brown w/ natural blonde highlights, and it is straight, except at the ends, where if I don't blow dry it it becomes wavy. I am going to get more blonde highlights added though - the sun turned my hair more blonde this summer and I want to keep it that way! (Especially cuz it used to be dark blonde when I was little - now it is more brown!)

I just got my hair highlighted like a week ago!! But anyways it's kinda dark brown and the highlights are blonde. And my hair is as straight as straight can be!!!! I hate it!! I curl it like every day!!! Oh yeah, and I also got one layer put on!
I know what exactly what you're all talking about!!! To get my hair highlighted and cut costs like $60-$70!! Thats crazy!!

:smooth:

oh gosh! I was my highlights cost 70 buck5 or something really expensive..since my hair is sooo curly and its sooo easy to damage I have to go to a really expensive salon to get it done where ppl kidna have a clue what they are doing...lol.
my curls are like tight tight spirals..and I dont do anything to it! its just how my hair is!

LOL PigSoldier!

I used to be a blonde too-when I was about 2, but now my hair couldn't be more different.

I have dark brown hair and it's mostly straight but sometimes it goes wavy and unruly just to annoy me.:mad:

i have red curly hair....which i just got cut today.its like above my shoulder...sometimes i wear it down and sometimes i wear it up...depends on my mood.

I have red curly hair, I am growing out so if i wore it down it'dbe past my shoulders but i wear it up cause thats how I like it!

my hair used to be pretty blonde, but now it's medium brown with blonde highlights that i did by myself using sun-in... my hair is shoulder-length, and i just got bangs and my hair is also angled just under my chin...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter