What cleaning job did you just finish?

wishesuponastar

DIS Veteran
I just cleaned our living room white wooden blinds. Man do they get dusty! Well, it's been over 6 months since they were last done because I broke my ankle :rolleyes1

Hmmmm

Is it bad that I actually have to think about this? I dustbusted last night to clean up a spill in the kitchen. I also tidied up this morning because my boyfriend was coming over and he hasn't seen 'messy' me yet :rotfl2:

My 12 y.o. daughter is in charge of the sweeping, bathroom cleaning, mopping for her allowance. My mom didn't raise a fool :rotfl:

I haven't cleaned in a few days, but can't wait to clean on Sunday when my nephews leave. I love having them here, but I also look forward to getting my house back. :rotfl2:

My husband cleaned the kitchen for me. Does that count????:rotfl:

That counts and yay for you getting DH to clean up!!

Hmmmm

Is it bad that I actually have to think about this? I dustbusted last night to clean up a spill in the kitchen. I also tidied up this morning because my boyfriend was coming over and he hasn't seen 'messy' me yet :rotfl2:

My 12 y.o. daughter is in charge of the sweeping, bathroom cleaning, mopping for her allowance. My mom didn't raise a fool :rotfl:

So the secret to getting kids to clean is paying them? I might have to do that to get my kids to keep their bathroom clean ;)

I feel like I never actually FINISH anything.

I cleaned the kitchen this morning(as I do every morning) and there are dishes from dinner again.

I guess the last thing I actually ACCOMPLISHED was a water change on my fish tank.:rotfl:

Actually, I just finished washing all the windows on the outside of the house. And I cleaned off the front porch. Spring weather is supposed to arrive this weekend, and I want to enjoy it instead of having to clean !

I'm at work and just finished wiping off all the tables in one classroom & stacking the chairs on top and sweeping the whole room. Now I'm waiting til 20 more minutes so I can lock the doors and start mopping that room. Tomorrow I'll do the other classroom if my back holds out...:rotfl:

I just changed the kitty litter. But I'm sure the kitten has already used it. He has to mark the box immediately. :rolleyes2

I just finished going through all the clothes in her closet with DD13. Anything too small, doesn't like, doesn't wear....Gone! Everything is hung properly and organized and I now know what we need to buy. DD9 is tomorrow and she is worse because she has to try everything on. At least DD13 has stopped growing.

We do this in the spring and fall and they hate it. :)

I just cleaned out the garage and was able to pull my new car in for the first time! :cheer2:

But then I backed it right out so I could put all the bikes/toys/storage bins back in :rotfl: At least I know I can do it if I really wanted to!

Under the bed this morning. DH lost his ring and when I looked under the bed well this is what I did :faint:

Didn't find the ring but did find 20 pounds of cat hair :scared1: and 15 cat mice.

Now I'm sneezing and cat is in kitty heaven.

Since I got home from work two hours ago I've run one load of laundry, dusted the family room, swiffered the hardwood and ran the dishwasher. Not my normal, but DH is out of town and I get more done when he's gone.

Not today but Monday we were all home and spring cleaned 2 of the bedrooms. Moved & dusted furniture, murphy'd the walls & baseboards, swept the floors, cleaned the ceiling fan blades (windows were washed in the fall). Oh so nice. I love that smell and it's been so long since we've done it. Tomorrow we are doing one more bedroom and the last one will wait for next weekend. It's a lot of work but with 5 of us all working together it goes fast. Kids are on spring break this week. The downstairs will happen another time too. Want to get the whole house scrubbed down! Dang it's a lot of work and so hard now that I'm getting older.

I just cleaned my 6 yr old son. Does that count?

2 upstairs bathrooms,washed the floors then emptied drier and the dishwasher so I could get the pans I needed to cook dinner. Just finished up the dishes and folded the laundry. My incentive was being able to watch Nashville guilt -free tonight!:thumbsup2

Before I could cook dinner this evening, I had to empty the dishwasher so I could fill it up again, wipe down the stove and countertop, and wash all the non-dishwasher stuff. Then I cooked, messed up the stovetop, and have more dirty dishes to load the dishwasher. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter