1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

What can you fit in the stateroom safe (Fantasy)?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by jtkboston, Dec 2, 2012.

1. jtkboston

jtkboston hooked on cruising

How many items, and what size, will fit in the stateroom safes on the Fantasy? (category 5C if that matters)

For example, will iPad(s) fit? laptops (what dimensions have you made fit)?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy's gal

goofy's gal Earning My Ears

Definitely an iPad, but not sure about a laptop. We had plenty of room in ours for jewelry case, wallet, passports, cellphones, etc

4. Plaid Princess

Plaid Princess Recovering CM, Pilot in Training

If you're that concerned about your laptop, you should leave it at home. The Hardworking stateroom hosts aren't going to risk a lucrative job and medical insurance for a laptop.

5. onecoolpilot

onecoolpilot Mouseketeer

We had 2 ipads in cases, 3 phones, 2 wallets and a small documents envelope (about 4" tall x 7" long)

6. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Add a kindle to the above & there is still a little room for car keys etc. :thumbsup2

7. sue

sue love my DVC

We sailed on the Fantasy a couple of weeks ago and we had 2 ipads, 3 small purses( a little larger than a clutch style) 1 camera bag that had a digital and small movie camera in it, passports, 4 cell phones, 2 file folders with documents and 2 wallets all in the safe and it closed with no problem. I do think you could fit a laptop in it with no problem. The file folder when placed inside had a additional 4-5 inches in length to go and probably another 3-4 inches in width to go. The safe is approx. 5-6 inches in height.

8. FriendOfFanatic

FriendOfFanatic Waiting for vacation

A 13 inch laptop (my 13.3 mackbook pro) fits fine. I do not know if a 15 inch would fit (I do not have one).

We fit the above laptop, ipad, two phones, two wavephones, large bag with passports, purse, wallet, two gameboys, two ipods, and three small cameras with a tiny bit of room to spare.

9. jtkboston

jtkboston hooked on cruising

Well, the only reason for a laptop would be surplus entertainment. It is likely to remain at home though...this is a vacation after all!

10. jillgunter

jillgunter Mouseketeer

Safe in our veranda room was huge! My MacBook Pro fit in it along with 2 iPads, a kindle fire and mis stuff like passports and money etc.