What brand of page protectors do you like?

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
What brand of 12x12 page protectors do you like? Do you have some brands you avoid? I need ones that will hold two 12x12 pieces of cardstock without warping them. The brands I've tried recently are a tight fit for that and it seems like a basic requirement to me.

laura&fam said:
What brand of 12x12 page protectors do you like? Do you have some brands you avoid? I need ones that will hold two 12x12 pieces of cardstock without warping them. The brands I've tried recently are a tight fit for that and it seems like a basic requirement to me.

I like WRMK - they feel sturdy and I can't recall having any problems loading the pages.

I always buy the HL brand Paper Studio. I watch for them to be 50% off and then buy several of the large packages. I find them to be a little wider (I even use large embellishments sometimes) to hold my 12 by 12 pages fine, and they are super affordable. I do 3 ring binders though, don't know if that makes a difference?

I buy the generic AC Moore brand, they go on sale for $1 from time to time. I find that "universal" are always a smidge too big or too small, so I tend to just replace all the protectors in a book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter