What are your tips for keeping tickets safe?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by wdw71, Jul 6, 2007.

1. wdw71

wdw71 DIS Veteran

I hear that they can be demagnetized so how do you protect you cards? I also am wonder when choosing my bag to carry in the parks if the magnetic closure on a bag could affect them?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Tnkrbelle565

Tnkrbelle565 DIS Veteran

I've never had a problem with mine...but I do keep them in the cardboard covering the Disney provides at checkin.

4. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

We don't do anything special with ours. Treat them just the same as you treat your credit cards and you'll be fine.

5. Bambi Sunshine

Bambi Sunshine Earning My Ears

Im no expert on the subject but dont keep them near your cell phone as this could be a cause of the problem. I used to work for a cell phone company

6. Safari Queen

Safari Queen Now 14 miles from my happy place.

I have an annual pass that I keep in the folder plus Key to the World, license, DVC card and a credit card. I keep them all going the same way (don't put magnetic strips together) and don't store them with a cell phone. I don't carry a bag, so everything goes in my pocket. I've never had a problem.

7. wdw71

wdw71 DIS Veteran

Thanks for all the info. I'll just keep my cell phone in another area just in case:)

8. dancin Disney style

dancin Disney style <font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa

I carry mine in one of those plastic card inserts that you get in a wallet. You can buy the inserts from places like Claire's for about 50cents.

9. donaldfansfromphilly

donaldfansfromphilly Earning My Ears

And don't forget to make a copy of your tickets to keep in your hotel room. Cust service will be able to issue new passes much easier!:thumbsup2

10. DisneyClay

DisneyClay Mouseketeer

I have a fanny pack with a zipper pouch on the front That is where I keep mine.