What are your rewards to yourself when you hit milestones or your goal weight?

ucfsweetie82

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!
I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone motivated. So lets put what you are rewarding yourself with when you hit major milestones in weightloss or your goal weight.
25lbs:New swimsuit for summer(I have currently lost 20)
50lbs: Scuba Dive certification
75lbs:Weekend Beach Getaway
Goal 81.2 lbs:2 days in Cocoa beach with Kite surfing lessons, and a 4 day disney cruise with a new wardrobe
Also, I am obsessed with sandals so every 10-15lbs, I buy a new pair and treat myself to a pedicure.

Honestly... this has never been a big "thing" for me. I am rewarded enough by seeing an new lower number on the scale. I WISH I had thought to tell DH that I was planning a big vacation for the family for when I hit goal... I could be planning it now!

Along the way I have, of course, had to buy new clothes... and as I get smaller I am buying more quality pieces, since I know I will have them for a longer time (I am NEVER going to be 200 pounds again...ever.)

I have bought two new swimsuits (one last year and one the year before) and spend about $80 each on them... that is a big splurge for me, but I KNOW I will be using them for a while (actually the one from two years ago is too big :rolleyes1).

Nice that you have some personal rewards set up to keep you on track!......P

I think it is a great idea to reward yourself. I do little rewards too. When I lose 25lbs I am going to get a message! I know that seeing the results are motivation and reward enough, but hey it gives me a little added bonus. :woohoo:

At the end of BL9, I'm getting myself a new bike to continue my exercising outdoors. I haven't ridden a bike in...um...20 years. Super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter