What are your park pin trading strategies?

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
My DL planning/thoughts.
I pins I don't want to trade, I leave home.
My definite traders, wear on lanyards.
My maybes :confused: --- Do I really want to haul that big pin bag around?
I will probably be too chicken to venture into the Shark Tank. (Once again sticking with friendly CM's. ;))

What else should I consider?
What are your trading strategies?

I have a medium size bag that is just perfect for my pins, I only have just over 100, so it's not a big deal. I carry that around with me.

The one strategy I learned this last trip - don't walk ANYWHERE without your pins. At least 3 times I walked somewhere into the Wilderness Lodge from our room in the VWL and ran into a CM with a cool pin I wanted and of course didn't have my bag. The trek back to the room and back to the WL again was a good lesson - it took me a couple times to learn. lol

WDW Pins - Don't leave home without them!

I visited Disneyland for the first time this past March and had seen the references to the "tank", all I can say is that I didn't see one "shark" there. I met a number of very nice pin traders there and had a great time. The thing that I liked best about the pin trading area was that Mickey and friends would be signing autographs right across the street. When I wasn't trading I would just sit and people watch.

Lee

Come on you guys........Please don't be leary of going to the Pin Station at DL. There are alot of nice people at DL who hang out there and trade. Just remember to say no if you are uncomfortable about a trade and if someone is being "SHARKY"..........just ignore it and go on to the next trader. I think everyone takes it all to personal ........ I have heard people say a certain person is a shark and I don't see it, I think everyone looks at what a pin worth is differently. Don't take this so seriously and just go on to the next person. Have fun, you are missing out on some nice people because of things you have heard. There are alot of "GOLDFISH " in the TANK at DL.............come visit us.
Barbara

So how many "Goldies" are here that I may run into on May 29-31?;)
Do you wear lime green ribbons?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!